Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Help requested

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyanReaper

06-08-2012

I am not here to rage, or blame the tribunal, or riot. I am simply incredibly, incredibly curious as to why I was just banned until June 22nd. My history shows that I have not fed, nor do I throw any offensive words around in game. Ever since my first ban I've been incredibly careful what I say, simply because I've put too much money into my account to have it banned. I'd appreciate it a ton if a mod/employee could shed some light onto this so I can prevent it from happening again.

Thank you.

Carteret

06-08-2012

I hope you're on the up-and-up, and get an answer. I applaud any person who desires to correct any behavior that resulted in a punishment.

But I'm not sure the forums are the place where you'll get your answer. Have you tried a support ticket? I'm under the impression that Riot has done some audits of punishments lately, since some people have seen their punishments reduced. So maybe it's more likely now than ever that they'd be responsive, I dunno.

CyanReaper

06-08-2012

Quote:
Carteret:
I hope you're on the up-and-up, and get an answer. I applaud any person who desires to correct any behavior that resulted in a punishment.

But I'm not sure the forums are the place where you'll get your answer. Have you tried a support ticket? I'm under the impression that Riot has done some audits of punishments lately, since some people have seen their punishments reduced. So maybe it's more likely now than ever that they'd be responsive, I dunno.

thank you for your input, I will try a ticket!

Luxumus Astramus

06-08-2012

^, Good Answer,

CyanReaper

06-08-2012

^ post that holds no useful, or constructive information.