draven axe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ragindrunk

06-07-2012

Does draven lose out on potential damage from running around and catching axes instead of auto attacking?

ViralNihility

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

Considering his damage over time (bleed) effect, no. It does a significant more amount of damage than auto attack and, if built correctly, can devastate. I personally prefer IE -> Atmogs -> PD for build, gives tankiness and he's all about crit. Think Gangplank minus the Trinity.

Haelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

It depends really.

In ideal circumstances, it can be a massive damage amp. You just need to know the "when" of catching it, it can be really simple/quick to stack those axes once you get used to it. But don't let yourself be baited into harass/CC to grab one either obviously. =P

TheOneMillion

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViralNihility View Post
Considering his damage over time (bleed) effect, no. It does a significant more amount of damage than auto attack and, if built correctly, can devastate. I personally prefer IE -> Atmogs -> PD for build, gives tankiness and he's all about crit. Think Gangplank minus the Trinity.
His Bleed does basicly no damage later on, doesnt stack, and doesnt scale. If you are building crits just for his passive... well i dont know what to say.

AtomicWaffles

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneMillion View Post
His Bleed does basicly no damage later on, doesnt stack, and doesnt scale. If you are building crits just for his passive... well i dont know what to say.
His q crits

ViralNihility

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneMillion View Post
His Q can crit and does an excellent amount of damage. If you're autoattacking like a typical ranged AD, sure, go ahead and build ranged AD. If you're playing him to hit Q's like you should be, then atmogs is the way to go IMO.

Titan9900

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragindrunk View Post
Does draven lose out on potential damage from running around and catching axes instead of auto attacking?
Answer to your question is yes.