Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best support for Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyKookies

06-08-2012

Hey guys so I have been playing and watching Draven with alot of supports and I reckon the best support for him is Nunu.
My reasons for this:
Nunu's W works really well with Draven giving him moves speed to catch his axes his easier and increasing the movement of his W when he activates and extra Attack Speed is always good on any Carry

Nunu's E helps with zoning the enemy Support/Carry so they cant just go onto him when he goes to catch his Axes.

This is my personal Opinion and im welcome to any other supports you guys think of.

CrazyKookies

DrDooma

06-08-2012

Draven is less bursty than other champs in lane like graves, but has more sustained dps early from what i can tell. This means that yes, having slows to allow more autos would be advantageous. With blood rush and blood boil you will be moving quick and hitting fast. Lack of sustain would be an issue, maybe sona with speed buff and a slow along with a little sustain. Otherwise you could always just go blitz for a kill lane.

GG Beers

06-08-2012

Draven + Darius is beast lane, dots, grab, slows, way too much dmg

Kaoelith

Recruiter

06-08-2012

draven darius lane is op as hell and you still get decent cc

if you have a tank in the jungle and double ap(mid and top) it can work very well if darius doesn't ks everything post 6

KevRog

06-13-2012

try draven/blitz. should win your lane 9/10 times

Kaoelith

Recruiter

06-14-2012

darius>blitz in a draven lane

but in reality most supports can do decent on him

the ones that shine though imo are sona(more poke), janna(shield with spinning axe hurts), blitz and ali(cc for days)

darius is a nonclassic support so I won't include him even though he is op if you run double ap(top and mid) and any jungler that is a tank or sturdy enough to initiate with darius

Zeff520

12-28-2012

Quote:
th3cozy:
Draven + Darius is beast lane, dots, grab, slows, way too much dmg

They're brothers of course the work well together!

Edgar AIIan Pro

12-28-2012

draven/taric

Ronyk

12-28-2012

Draven is my main ADC, and I feel that Leona is the best support for him. In the laning phase, Draven's biggest weaknesses are predictable positioning, and an unreliable escape mechanism. His biggest strength is how much his auto attack poke does.

Leona's passive plays to Draven's strength and her abilities help cover his weaknesses. It takes some practice with your duo partner to get down the timing of making sure each of Draven's auto attacks recieve the benefit of Leona's passvie, but I believe them to be very strong in lane together.

Taric is another good choice for Draven, but provides a more defensive lane than Leona.

Ezel Doujishi

03-29-2014

I would say that Morgana is the best support for Draven. Because her prison would deal a whole bunch of damage + her AoE so it would give Draven chances to throw his axes and use his E post six or use his R after six. Also her shield allows draven to charge on more courageously and because of his axe's range. But he can also use his R if they are not chased.