What do you do when you get a team like this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

karma talon is a scary, scary lane. Yeah, if they didn't rage, it'd probably be a win.

xCry0x

06-08-2012

@op

Play champions that can carry whenever you can. I have only played 7 ranked games but in the first game I learned not to trust anyone to carry besides myself when I played support for an ad bot who didn't have any idea what they were doing.

Playing a support like soraka will make you rage harder than anything when you realize there is nothing you can do to make a bad team better. At least if you play a carry you can be the one on your team to focus the right targets because chances are if your team is 4/5 dumb so is theirs and if their 1 good player is playing support you can win the game while their head explodes from watching their team run around lost.

That said, the top 3 guys in that screen shot all looked pretty confused while the other team looked to have good builds so there probably wasn't much you could do.

Duhizy

06-09-2012

if you want to win you need to realise the boundaries of your choices. think of it this way, if you dont get like 6 kills in lane and high cs so that you can end the game at 20 min then you need to expect a 50% percent chance of success in any game. I personally main ad carries and even if i dont get super fed, as long as im better then the enemy ad then we have a higher chance of victory then they do. There will be game that you simply cannot carry, this is a given; however, if you are better then most of the people you face than your team has a higher chance of success meaning that given time your elo will go up on its own.

to increase the odds that i will get super fed in lane my ads of choice are sivir,cait,graves and if the matchup allows it i will play a hyper carry and simply farm up the equivelent gold and carry this way.

it looks something like this:
out of ten games:
average 2 games i get super fed and win
average 2 games will be uncarryable because of bad game or team feed
the remaining 6 results are decided by my skill level on that day of the games i play as well as my overall general ability

On average i will win 4/6 of these games giving me a 6/10 win rate. Given enough games my elo will continue to increase at this rate until i reach my skill level and my win rate goes down to 50% until i become a better player. This is were having a duo q partner will completely increase your percentage of winning and having a duo q partner that is bad will greatly decrease your chances of winning.

You ask how to deal with these games? how to raise your elo? realize that some games just cant be won and the better you get, the more games you will win.