Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Oh man riot, congradulations, tribunal has been working so well.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ishmanian

06-08-2012

I'm really proud of you guys, I barely see any leavers or afkers in my games these days.

I'd like to congratulate on a job well done.

The ratio has gone down considerably, from something like 47 out of every 50 games, to only 11 out of my last 15 games.

IS123783ee4dab45

06-08-2012

My sarcasm senses are tingling. I could just be insane though..............

ElfeNS0uL

06-08-2012

I feel something is not right with this thread....

Corporal Cupcake

06-08-2012

Yea I'll probably be the one guy that gets banned for afking because my client freaked out and wouldn't let me connect today.

Ishmanian

06-08-2012

Sugoi.

Sykah

06-08-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggXmKPMaHMo

Critmaster Garen

06-08-2012

tribunal is actually not bad.

problem is, your account got banned? just make a smurph and keep trolling. yeah, the fact, that everyone can make multiple accounts and do whatever the hell they want, without having to fear consequences for his main account is the real problem.

seen so many people asking why they got banned on their account here on the forums and openly stating, that meanwhile they are posting/playing from a smurph. now imagine how many people are just trolling/leaving on smurphs for fun. have encountered quite a few of those guys and not even played 50 games in ranked overall.

Ishmanian

06-08-2012

Uguu~