Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leavers, Leavers Everywhere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IBastardI

06-07-2012

4 days i got banned because I insulted people like this.

After my account ban ended i haven´t got a decent game since 2 days, and im talking about 5-7 games per day. This is because people leave at any game, its so frustrating and repoting them it´s just a empty satisfaction becuse the damage is already done. After losing my time, I start another game to get the same experience over and over again.

Seriously i can´t remember the last time i played a match without leavers.

Please do something about this . Lol community is full of leavers so extend the ban for this behavior and reduce the accepted times players can leave a match.

Shiister

06-07-2012

You level 15 ingame, as you level up more, the chances of having a leaver will decrease, just keep playing and level up quicker, make sure to report people who leave also.

IBastardI

06-07-2012

im talking bout every lvl and

Anyway account lvl is not an excuse

Shiister

06-07-2012

Quote:
I*******I:
im talking bout every lvl and

Anyway account lvl is not an excuse

Account level is a excuse....I can go on my level 12 smurf account and run into way more quitters then on my level 30 main, people at that arent level ~25 are most likely to leave a game not worrying/knowing about the consequences of leaving. I havn't seen many leavers in my games today, just 1 and the guy came back after 5-10mins and caught back up to the rest of the team.

IBastardI

06-07-2012

i know there r more quitters at lower lvls but they dont get banned after 10 or more quits it sucks

TimeStartsNow

06-07-2012

School being out might have something to do with increased leavers. Oh thats ageist.