Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Intentional Feeding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylailene

06-07-2012

This is one i almost always skip but i would like to know about going at judging this. if i see they have like no items/all wards/stack movespeed or something with a ton of deaths i punish. But sometimes they have normal builds and just bad scores, i see nothing in chat log claiming feeding on purpose by them.

So if someone goes like 0/8 or 2/11 should i punish or pardon?

Aradene

06-07-2012

How did the rest of the team do? what was their cs? Did they communicate with the team? did they ask for help?

There are a lot of different factors. It doesn't matter what other people think.Tribunal isn't asking what the majority think, its asking what you think and believe.

0x6

Recruiter

06-07-2012

Usually if someone is 0/9/2 and not being outrageous in chat or just flat refusing to listen, I'll pardon. But if they are verbally abusive or commit another reportable offence, I'll punish.

McJix

06-07-2012

Realize that a 0/9/2 score can be justifiable if they were just having a terrible game where the enemy team just walks all over yours. Just because someone has a terrible score doesn't mean they were intentionally feeding.

Ways to check are to look at the person's build (such as all boots or vamp scepters) and see if they could get that many deaths within the length of the game (20 deaths for a 30 minute match is a red flag, but 9 is reasonable). Check the chat log to see if the person is trolling or says stuff like "Imma feed."

People often report unskilled players for intentional feeding even though it's undeserved, or report them for intentional feeding even though some other offense is more appropriate. Even if someone reports them for intentional feeding and it's false, check the chat log and build just to double check and make sure the offender hasn't committed some other re-portable offense.

Carteret

06-07-2012

Quote:
Sylailene:
This is one i almost always skip but i would like to know about going at judging this. if i see they have like no items/all wards/stack movespeed or something with a ton of deaths i punish. But sometimes they have normal builds and just bad scores, i see nothing in chat log claiming feeding on purpose by them.

So if someone goes like 0/8 or 2/11 should i punish or pardon?

It sounds like I do the same as you. But rather than skip, I often pardon, since a lack of evidence of feeding is worth a pardon IMO. The only other evidence to go on is what people write in the report, but I rarely see well-described reports that lead me to punish.

On the flip side, I rarely report for intentional feeding. When I do, I try to give a few examples in the report, so the tribunal has something to work with. Still, the tribunal has no idea who I am, so they can't judge my credibility...so I'm very unsure if this really does anything.