Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is The Tribunal working?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZafiroNachtblau

06-07-2012

Well I've been reviewing cases for The Tribunal for a few weeks but I never recieved a mail about the IP reward in all this time, I don't really care about that, but it made me wonder if my veredicts are being submitted or not and if I'm actually doing something usefull there.

Teroknor

06-07-2012

I am in the same boat, I have been answering tribunal cases almost every days and the last email I received was almost 3 weeks ago for 2 cases...

Zaresin

06-07-2012

I've gotten the IP but have not received any emails. Been noticing that I have more IP then I did the last time I logged in. Was able to buy several runes that I know I didn't have the IP for when I last logged in.

Happy CIVL tech

Recruiter

06-07-2012

maybe bugged or something. my solved cases were extremely low among the past two weeks.

Zaresin

06-07-2012

Quote:
QQOneWord:
maybe bugged or something. my solved cases were extremely low among the past two weeks.

Cases are becoming much more difficult to judge now also so you may have not chosen with the majority in your cases.

ZafiroNachtblau

06-07-2012

Thanks for your replies! I guess I should look at my IP more often to see if it's working or not, I hope it is!