Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Would like a Red post reply please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sysity

06-07-2012

- Won 9/10 past games I've played.
- Lost game had a level 1 AFK. Played out completely till a surrender
- Helped 2 new players.
- Received 3 new friend requests in the past day.
- Never used "gg noobs". (It is my pet peeve)

- Haven't been in Tribunal over 3 months(cept for leavebuster).
- Have a 7 day ban?

- Red post response on a look - into my account please?

iatre

06-07-2012

1) What does your win/loss record have to do with being banned? What possible impact can it have?

2) Are you certain this was a Tribunal ban and not a LeaverBuster ban?

Zaresin

06-07-2012

To receive a 7 day ban you would need to receive a 1 day ban and a 3 day ban. The only time this is not true is if a CS rep has given you a direct ban. Also if you type anything that can be reportable in post or pre game chat and someone takes a screenshot of it they can send that in as a ticket as I have done in the past. That cuts through tribunal as a CS rep handles that directly.

Zaresin

06-07-2012

Also leavebuster suspensions do count toward your suspension que so if you received a 24hour suspension from leave buster and received a 3 day suspension from tribunal next is 7 day...14 day then perm ban (depending on time frame from last suspension).

Sysity

06-07-2012

Greetings sysity,

Certain in-Game activity on your account has been found to be in repeat violation of the Summoner’s Code by the Tribunal at the expense of a positive gameplay environment for many of our other Summoners.

As such, your account and forum posting privileges will be temporarily suspended until 2012-06-14 16:56:53.

Questions may be directed to http://support.leagueoflegends.com/

Summoner's Code: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/articles/The_Summoners_Code

You can read the Tribunal FAQ here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/faq

Terms of Use: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I legitimately haven't received a 'behavior' ban in at 2-3 months. My account was at a level 1 leavebuster in Late April early May. So I doubt I'm level 1 anymore. But, what I do remember is getting into a chat fight with a whole Spanish or Brazilian team and having one of them threaten me by saying "They know someone." A director or something. Then it would all make sense. But yet 7 days........

Zaresin

06-07-2012

I highly doubt they know anyone. Also they have not released the time frame for when bans fall off from your record so you do not get a more severe one. 2-3 obviously is not enough time for a ban to fall off.

Getting into a chat fight with anyone is the same thing as shooting yourself in the foot for fun. Stupid and causes bad things to happen.

EDIT: Also if anyone ever says they know a Riot employee or tries to impersonate one, report the time the game happened (screenshot if able) and send in a ticket at the support site. This tends to make riot employees angry so this is the best way to handle it. you did not do yourself any favors by ranting...to anyone in that game or any other games you have ruined for others. Please learn from your behavior. You seem to know what you did so I would suggest not doing it again.

PANTyRAiDz

06-08-2012

I created a support ticket on my account last night, still no response. Can't even view the forums on my main account for some reason...

Is there a way to call customer service?

- Sysity

Shiister

06-08-2012

Quote:
PANTyRAiDz:
I created a support ticket on my account last night, still no response. Can't even view the forums on my main account for some reason...

Is there a way to call customer service?

- Sysity

When you suspended their ban you on the forums also, I think Riot has a CS number, but no idea what it is.