Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3v3 Normals Skype

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImNotStas

06-07-2012

Anyone down for 3v3 normals? Gotta have Skype. level 25+ 500+ wins Add ImNotStas on League of Legends or kcroyals17 on Skype

Boo

06-07-2012

i have 500+ wins but i'm lvl 24 can i still play

ImNotStas

06-07-2012

Quote:
Boo:

What's your summoner name?

ALtheeGreat

06-08-2012

Im lvl 30 but not near 500 wins. skype is al.duane.williams yea lvl 30 but low wins . been playing since april 2nd but im a extremly hardcore and dedicated player so im down if anyone wants to play seriously esp. w/ skype. feel free to shoot me an add > ALtheeGreat

cheeseGraterxx1

06-08-2012

Quote:
Boo:

500+ wins and not even level 25? .... I think someone is trolling!

ImNotStas

06-08-2012

ALtheeGreat I'll try and see if we can get something going after school me and my buddy Jesus need a third guy because we always end up with some noobish random and we play on the daily.

ALtheeGreat

06-10-2012

Yea cool. I think i got the add. Im still Looking for more players for my 3v3 ranked team. I managed to recruit one really good player and i have 2 RL friends that are lvl 28. I prefer players who use skype if possible but i really want those who are striving for the best. Name of the team is TEAMNODEATH. shoot me an add in game if interested > ALtheeGreat

hashyakadave2

06-10-2012

how could you not be a level 30 and have 500+ wins?