Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Every player has a right to yell at Trollers/Noobs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vladdy676

06-07-2012

And many people can agree with this.

BigToasterWaffle

06-07-2012

Where do you get this right from? I'd love to know.

Zaresin

06-07-2012

and you have the right to be removed from playing for a time.

AeroWaffle

06-07-2012

Quote:
vladdy676:

I don't agree, count one more person off your 'many'.

ZafiroNachtblau

06-07-2012

I completely disagree. I hate when there's a troll in the team, or someone who just loves to yell at everyone, but hey, I can tell him that I'm muting him and case closed, report him after the game. Also, yelling at them and cointinuing with the discussion makes a horrible ambience in the chat, I hate when the entire team is swearing and yelling all day because of a troller, it just makes the game un-fun :/

By the way, if you want to yell at a "noob", then you are the kind of people that makes a bit worse the community. Just give them a little feed back or help them, yelling at them makes nothing good, maybe they are having just a bad day or a bad game.

James Keenan

06-08-2012

Quote:
vladdy676:

The only people who agree with it are also trolls/noobs. The rest of us just laugh at you when you get banned.

Vormulac Unsleep

06-08-2012

There is no justification for telling someone they have to be a victim and just "turn the other cheek" and take it silently when they are the victim of a feeder or griefer who ruins a game for them. Period.

Carteret

06-08-2012

Quote:
vladdy676:

Sure, sometimes I yell at trolls. With my voice, at the monitor. But I don't do it in chat. That only feeds the trolls, and would get me punished. Nobody needs me to escalate anything like that in-game. It doesn't help us win.

So yell all you want, just keep the game clean.

Seth the Bum

06-08-2012

This sounds about as valid as the, "I pay money and therefor am exempt from being punished for bad behavior," logic.

Heaviest Flow

06-08-2012

Obvious troll is obvious