Can we get a "fully built" mode?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Surgo

06-07-2012

It's pretty rare that a Dominion game ever reaches level 18 all-around. It would be pretty neat if both teams could go in 18, fully built (disable consumables to have it make sense) and then have the entire game basically be an epic teamfight.

Aparkhurst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

Bloodline Champions

Wolfalisk

06-07-2012

Only if both teams can have a Jax, Tryndamere, Vayne, Riven, and a choice tank.

Cryswar

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowGgPrettyEzTho View Post
Only if both teams can have a Jax, Tryndamere, Vayne, Riven, and a choice tank.
Honestly you might as well just say Malphite

really.

Ō

06-08-2012

fully built = any 6 items you want?

Phourc

06-08-2012

6x triforce too stronk!

ScyrinPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

I'm thinking Jax, Shyvana, Galio, Malphite, Maokai. Just try taking or defending a point, I DARE you!

Ender A Wiggin

06-08-2012

This would just be a mode where only very few champions are viable. All champions are balanced around early, mid, or late-game.

Shaxtenn

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender A Wiggin View Post
This would just be a mode where only very few champions are viable. All champions are balanced around early, mid, or late-game.
Agreed. I think Dominion has a good balance in terms of gold income right now - passive, from creeps, and from kills. If you farm minions well, and get a few champion kills, and the game goes for 20+ minutes, you can get a full build of 6 big-ticket items. Other games, you won't get further than boots, a Triforce, and half of something else.

This is important because some champions have strong early games, and others turn into hyper-carries. Maybe you're beating the enemy team now, but once their Tryndamere finishes his IE and Phantom Dancer? The game changes. Variety is good.

But! I think having options like this for custom games would be a great idea. Being able to start up a custom game and invite friends and adjust factors like gold income, number of bans, or whether or not you can select duplicate champions? Make it so.