Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot's composers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soerth

06-07-2012

First off, special thanks to all of you guys for doing really awesome work from Dominion onwards. The Dominion music and the customized login themes have been great.

The meat of my post is this: I'm wondering what kind of educational backgrounds you guys have. I have more than a passing interest in music, but I don't really think getting a degree in the field would really be my cup of tea (more interested in English/psychology.) What classes would you guys recommend taking to learn more about music? What instruments (if any) do you play? I guess I'm looking for a mix of advice, information, and personal history. Thanks for any responses!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soerth

06-10-2012

Bump? :X