Pvp.net Kernel Patcher isn't working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowscry666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

So I'm trying to play LoL. Sometimes I get the homepage for the game (before you log in) and I click play, the page closes and nothing pops up. I click my LoL icon again and it says "Program already in progress, terminate and start again?" and same thing happens whatever way I choose. Then sometimes I'll try to start and it says that the PvP.net Kernel patcher isn't working and won't even go to the homepage area. wtf is wrong, any ideas to fix?

Revelatiion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-07-2012

me too! i have this exact same problem. I have re installed the game multiple times and the same **** comes up. Please, if anyone knows how to fix this problem let me know. thanks!

LostHorizon

Recruiter

06-07-2012

Would you say it's the same problem as this?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2191929

Revelatiion

Recruiter

06-07-2012

Well like he said, I load my client and the actually client itself does pop up.....And even tells me my LoL is up to date...And gives me the option to click play like you normally would. But after that the client closes and you would think the game itself would open up...But i sit there for 10-20 minutes and nothing happens. And whenever i try to restart the program it says its already running and do I want to terminate it. I have tried re-installing I have tried repairing. Nothing has worked yet....I have no idea what this problem is, assuming its a problem with the recent patches...But i would greatly appreciate it fixed or if there is a quick hot fix for it to get how to do that. Because I have been off for 3 days which is ok but I would eventually like to get back on and play since I have invested some money and time into this game.