Any really good tanks/fighters?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jgon99

06-07-2012

Im thinking of someone like Darius but with more mobility and can go solo mid. Is there anyone like that? Also someone that can handle gang ups and is a good ganker.

TurnTechGodHand

06-07-2012

i've done malphite mid a few times and it worked out well, his q and ult give him a fair amount of mobility.

riven fits the description best but i havent been successful with her in mid, probably because i wasnt really used to soling against casters (the only time i did was against a swain) and i kept backing off too early which let him get even more damage on me.

melee doesnt really work mid because they rely more on their auto attacks rather than abilities to do damage and mid is so small you dont really get a chance to melee for very long as opposed to top where the lane is long and casters are way more vulnerable to ganking at early levels

DrDooma

06-08-2012

GP can mid, not too well, but he is a nice counter to some champs actually. He is tanky and can harrass away the squishier mids with his q

Amoc

06-08-2012

It's just not really a good idea. Any tanky characters that go mid would have to make sure they had a way to harrass, so GP would (in theory) at least sort of be able to do it. Jarvan would be another, but none of these guys would be great. Most of the mid casters have either really good harrass or really good pushing abilities. Most tanks/fighters do not.