who to buy (solo top)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aegonix

06-07-2012

Hey all

I mostly play Nasus top, and do pretty well. But I've been on a quest to try to find someone else.

I already own - Irelia, Olaf, Lee Sin, Pantheon, Talon and Fizz. I've had mixed success with all of them.

I'm looking at both Shyvanna and Hecarim. I know they're both traditionally jungle, but I think they're both viable tops as well. Anyone have any comments/suggestions?

Anyone else I may be overlooking?

Thanks- Aegonix

TeIVIpO

06-07-2012

Gangplank is a viable solo top, i've recently tried swain solo top which works depending on the match up. Udyr is a possibility as well.

Sam Is Whoa

06-07-2012

RUMBLE! my main. I love rumble. He has alot of HP by default and you are able to build Defensively with good AP with items like Rylais,Zhonyas,Abyssal. He counters squishys and most melee tops.

But if you were looking at shyvanna or hec I would go with shyvanna she is able to build defensively and farm with ease with her q and W. She can farm under tower easily and is good in team fights with her E melt and W aoe burn. She is also excellent at stealing jungle you can take golems whenever you are pushed or try to help counter jungle and steal buffs for your jungle.

DannyFeola

06-07-2012

Rumble tends to wreck solo top ^^^^

I almost always take Nasus because he benefits the most from it but Riven/Tryn/GP/ and Renekton are all very good

iElementz

06-07-2012

Riven and Vlad are both good choices and fun to play

M0nkeyM4n

06-07-2012

rummble is really good top so is riven. I also like teemo top but thats only to counter.

TeknoWizard

06-07-2012

Wukong! Monkey is unstoppable. Probably my favorite solo top.

Hitaro

06-07-2012

Udyr

VoidDancer

06-08-2012

shen

PuffPuffPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-08-2012

Fiora has been forgotten for a while, but she's still pretty fun. Very situational pick though.