Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can I really get banned for being bad sometimes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dexane

06-07-2012

I understand we all can't just do good EVERY game and I had a couple REALLY bad matches (2/10/10) around that. I was wondering, can I really get banned for that? Everyone on my team was doing around the same vicinity of "Badness" but still told me I was getting reported and banned.

Does Riot / Tribunal players actually ban people for being bad at League?

I actually did a lot of damage, and had some assists so it kind of proves I wasn't intentionally feeding.. but can I still get in trouble for trying but failing?

LawGiver500

06-07-2012

no

Shredder05

06-07-2012

omg like.... they should remove that from the report options because it doesn't actually put you in the tribunal. it just matches you with worse people

if you want to win, you want people to report you for being bad

C000kiemonstar

06-07-2012

Quote:
Dexane:
I understand we all can't just do good EVERY game and I had a couple REALLY bad matches (2/10/10) around that. I was wondering, can I really get banned for that? Everyone on my team was doing around the same vicinity of "Badness" but still told me I was getting reported and banned.

Does Riot / Tribunal players actually ban people for being bad at League?

I actually did a lot of damage, and had some assists so it kind of proves I wasn't intentionally feeding.. but can I still get in trouble for trying but failing?

even if you have 2000 games, and you suddenly have 2-3 bad ones of like .... 2-9 and 1-11 ... regardless of elo ... if reported feeder you could be suspended or banned for it....

its how tribunal works

if you lose connection 10 times in a day... you could be perma banned =\

regardless of your history, you cannot dispute

AeroWaffle

06-07-2012

Quote:
C000kiemonstar:
even if you have 2000 games, and you suddenly have 2-3 bad ones of like .... 2-9 and 1-11 ... regardless of elo ... if reported feeder you could be suspended or banned for it....

its how tribunal works

Where is your proof of this?
I pardon people when no proof is presented that they were feeding intentionally, hell, I even pardoned someone who went 0/24/6 and similar in their reported games. They didn't rage, they didn't blame others, and I looked at their summoner's profile and they were only a level 5 summoner.

That person could have been a fresh player so I pardoned.

Quote:
C000kiemonstar:

if you lose connection 10 times in a day... you could be perma banned =\

Why are you still trying to play League if your internet is being like that? You force your team into a 4v5 situation when you're starting the game knowing that your internet has a good chance to fail. And that's leave buster banning you, not tribunal.