Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lee sin glitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A12MO12

06-07-2012

It has happened to me on SR and Dominion but more times on dominion.

I'll be fighting and hit a Q on and enemy. I activate the Q and do the flying kick but it'll freeze me in mid air before i hit them leaving me unable to use spells or move. After a few seconds it teleports me somewhere random.

This has happened when i landed q on talon, did the kick and he ulted before it landed and left me stuck in the air. Also happened with varus just running away.

I don't know if it's worth mentioning i was using dragon fist lee sin skin.

deathTOeXistenZ

06-07-2012

I remember you, some game last night...

Yeah I see Lee Sin get stuck in walls sometimes for about 2 seconds, its wierd. About a week ago I got completly stuck in a wall after using Malphites ulti, couldn't move at all.

Hi Im Boykin

06-07-2012

I've had this happen multiple times with Vayne. I'll tumble towards a corner and get stuck in it, and can't get out til tumbles off cooldown.

Foxichu

06-07-2012

Happens to me with Riven too. If I use Broken Wings or Valor near a turret/corner I sometimes get stuck enough to the point where I have to recall/die.