Why I switched to maining Dominion

12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Stormchaser

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CausticSushi View Post
Just not true.
That depends. Honestly the dominion crowd is much more relaxed. I'm fairlyhigh up and even if **** goes down, we know itll be over soon, and just reque. The relaxed nature just isnt there on 45 min SR

Redeemed In Fire

06-07-2012

I forgot:
* We have POOTERSS

Alaros

06-07-2012

i stopped playing dominion because it's super easy to win if you have half a brain, but all the bads who cant play SR play dominion and just act retarded in dominion thinking you just never stop pushing.

anyone who played AB in WoW at all know how to win dominion every time.

A Swarm of Koala

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CausticSushi View Post
Just not true.
I disagree, since it's very possible to make a comeback, people are generally more forgiving.

RabidRabbit

06-07-2012

I play dominion a lot more, started while I was waiting for the change to normal draft. I get to play the champ I want, and there is a lot more action

Jinjalaroux

06-07-2012

Meh, I don't care much for it, but to each his/her own

Cobracon2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

I love Dom because its nonstop action from the start. Its also a super fast way to test a build since it takes so little time to put one together. After playing 900+ Dom games its hard for me to go back to the slow pace of 3v3 or 5v5.

Redeemed In Fire

06-07-2012

Another one:
* More items are viable (Haunting Guise/Morello's 4lyfe, i build one or both on almost all the casters i play)

Henry Plainview

06-07-2012

It really annoys me how it is difficult/impossible to capture a point if there is an enemy champion around. But I like playing AI matches in it for FOTD and to test a new champion since the bots don't endlessly harass and backdoor.

EZBake Champion

06-07-2012

So you want constant action with short games where the real goal is to capture points but everyone just runs around killing each other anyway.

That sounds like some other game that gets released once every year regardless of improvement.

12345612 ... 18