Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why I switched to maining Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

06-11-2012

Quote:
Shizoli:
Dominion is for people who suck at SR.

...and SR is for people who suck at Dominion.

Your point?

If you exclusively play SR, you WILL suck at Dominion. The reverse is somewhat true. Dominion exclusive players will be incredible team-fighters/duelists, but not perform so well at laning in general. However, last-hitting and passive play for 15 minutes is not very difficult to learn... On the other hand, effective team-fighting takes far more time/experience to pick up.

This thread had quite the run before it was moved

Pemmin

06-11-2012

Aw, they moved this thread out of GD.

Cauldrath

06-11-2012

Makes me want to go through all the SR GD threads and say "The Summoner's Rift forum is there for a reason, pal."

Or at least go reply to them all as if they were talking about Dominion.

ActionButlerGO

06-11-2012

Quote:
GrignardTS:
What he said. Support's aren't Support on Dominion in the traditional sense.

Tanky AD Sona too stonk.

I bought Sona this weekend specifically because of that (also because her pentakill skin was on sale). I vaguely recall a game where I was defending top with tanky Sona support who kept tossing heals at me. I don't think we ever lost windmill.

Redeemed In Fire

06-11-2012

Oh look, it got moved. :x

TaIont

06-11-2012

Yeah that sucks

Rebonack

06-11-2012

Why don't all the tournament discussion threads or the character feedback threads or the Summoner's Rift threads get moved to their boards?

Why does Riot single us out?

It fills me with sads.

DJTK

06-11-2012

It's like we're the minority of LoL.

I can't understand why people don't like change. You'd think a lot of them would get bored of 15 minutes doing nothing but laning. In SR by the 20 minute mark, I'd be so bored and if we were losing then it would just fustrate me more.

ActionButlerGO

06-11-2012

Quote:
Rebonack:
Why don't all the tournament discussion threads or the character feedback threads or the Summoner's Rift threads get moved to their boards?

Why does Riot single us out?

They do the same to TT topics. Personally, I assume that it is Tamat's doing since he's repeatedly made it pretty clear how he feels about the community as a whole.

Xavderion

06-11-2012

Rofl they moved it. Riot really wants everyone to forget about Dominion.