Vladimir core build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaemRijou

06-07-2012

I'm about to buy Vlad, so i've been collecting my builds. 3v3 is the last one I need, so if someone could just give me a basic core build, and maybe some situational items, that'd be very helpful

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

revolver boots DONE

Anvium

06-07-2012

Boots, Will of The Ancients, (+ Spirit Visage vs double AP), and Rylai's. Then you build whatever you want. I usually buy a Rabadon's or Void Staff right after.

DaemRijou

06-07-2012

Okay, thanks a lot.

Dig15times

06-08-2012

My favorite core build for Vlad is CDR boots, revolver and deathcap.

Kentari101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

I'd be wary about playing Vlad in threes at all, however. His ult kind of goes to waste with only two other people to take advantage of the increased damage, instead of the four on SR. Also, sustain in lane is a lot less valuable in threes than on SR and he has no cc, which is very important in threes.

Builds that work in fives should work fine in threes, if you choose to use him.

ZillyAU

06-11-2012

I'd be wary playing Vlad as well. If we see a Vlad in char select then we pick Panth and Vlad auto loses his lane. He has no real escape/cc and tower hugging won't save you that much.

Ptolemaeous

06-12-2012

I'd be careful saying vlad has no escape...pool is a pretty amazing escape.
however i agree with the issue of vlad in a 3v3. there are better champs for this design

ZillyAU

06-12-2012

It's not rly up to par with others for 3s. Granted it's helpful in team fights but with the 3v3 turrets doing less damage and most people saving their cc til you get out of pool, it won't save you much with all the ganks in 3's.