Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Basic vladimir build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaemRijou

Recruiter

06-07-2012

I'm about to buy Vladimir, so i'm collecting my builds for each mode. I already have builds for 3v3 and 5v5, so now I just need a dominion build. I already know Vlad is pretty bad in dominion because of the 20% reduced heal, but i'd still like to try it. So if someone could give me a core build, that'd be really helpful.

Necrophiliac

06-09-2012

I would recommend Will of the ancients, Rylai's, and Deathcap with either sorc or defensive boots depending on the enemy team/situation. That said, Vlad is borderline completely nonviable on dominion. Even the best Vlads I have ever seen only manage to be mediocre.

Defendi

06-09-2012

Quote:
Necrophiliac:
I would recommend Will of the ancients, Rylai's, and Deathcap with either sorc or defensive boots depending on the enemy team/situation. That said, Vlad is borderline completely nonviable on dominion. Even the best Vlads I have ever seen only manage to be mediocre.

True that. Vlad.....Just has never eever been a moving "Who in the hell feed vlad" in dominion. Pick him if you just want to break up your same old ratio of champs and he is great for a nice "look at me enemy team--attack me" *turns into pool of blood* enemy champ lose target--team mate takes over. Team fight kind of situation but that's about it.