Basic vladimir build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaemRijou

06-07-2012

I'm about to buy Vladimir, so i'm collecting my builds for each mode. I already have builds for 3v3 and 5v5, so now I just need a dominion build. I already know Vlad is pretty bad in dominion because of the 20% reduced heal, but i'd still like to try it. So if someone could give me a core build, that'd be really helpful.

Necrophiliac

06-09-2012

I would recommend Will of the ancients, Rylai's, and Deathcap with either sorc or defensive boots depending on the enemy team/situation. That said, Vlad is borderline completely nonviable on dominion. Even the best Vlads I have ever seen only manage to be mediocre.

Defendi

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophiliac View Post
I would recommend Will of the ancients, Rylai's, and Deathcap with either sorc or defensive boots depending on the enemy team/situation. That said, Vlad is borderline completely nonviable on dominion. Even the best Vlads I have ever seen only manage to be mediocre.
True that. Vlad.....Just has never eever been a moving "Who in the hell feed vlad" in dominion. Pick him if you just want to break up your same old ratio of champs and he is great for a nice "look at me enemy team--attack me" *turns into pool of blood* enemy champ lose target--team mate takes over. Team fight kind of situation but that's about it.