Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

riot admitted a tribunal mistake?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LawGiver500

06-07-2012

Quote:
Kajelpmis:
i'm really surprised this happened but i got an email here and the account they described really did get unbanned early,

Greetings Summoner,

After reviewing a recent decision by the Tribunal regarding an in-game violation of the Summoner's Code on your account, the Riot Games Player Support Team has decided to reduce your punishment. Your account and forum posting privileges will now be restored on June 6th, 2012.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Riot Games Player Support Team at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/ or visit these resources:

Summoner's Code
Tribunal FAQ
Terms of Use

Thank you for your understanding, and best of luck on the Fields of Justice!

thoughts?

This part makes me ask the questions; when was the start of the ban and what was the original end date? Why did they say reduce your punishment as opposed to remove? If you had not committed a violation why would they link the Code, FAQ, and ToU? Why were you surprised unless you felt you were deserving of the suspension?

No one is saying that Riot doesn't make mistakes. I'm just thinking people will try and read way to much into your post.