Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

riot admitted a tribunal mistake?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kajelpmis

06-07-2012

i'm really surprised this happened but i got an email here and the account they described really did get unbanned early,

Greetings Summoner,

After reviewing a recent decision by the Tribunal regarding an in-game violation of the Summoner's Code on your account, the Riot Games Player Support Team has decided to reduce your punishment. Your account and forum posting privileges will now be restored on June 6th, 2012.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Riot Games Player Support Team at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/ or visit these resources:

Summoner's Code
Tribunal FAQ
Terms of Use

Thank you for your understanding, and best of luck on the Fields of Justice!

thoughts?

LittleDi

06-07-2012

troll punish button mash worked on you and got noticed by riot?

Heaviest Flow

06-07-2012

Good to know they are actively looking for genuine mistakes.
Just don't let this skew your thinking into believing every post on this forum is a mistake.
As pendragon has proven quite a few times most people that make a thread about how they shouldn't be banned were completely lying about their behavior.

Shiister

06-07-2012

How long was the intentional ban? and did they tell you what the in-game violation was? If your punishment got reduced then must of been a 50/50 case.

SimplyAlive

06-07-2012

It is most likely the auditing team. I've heard more stories similar like yours in the past few days.

Something tells me the recent changed in the Tribunal might be linked to this...

DebosBike

06-07-2012

Quote:
Kajelpmis:
i'm really surprised this happened but i got an email here and the account they described really did get unbanned early,

Greetings Summoner,

After reviewing a recent decision by the Tribunal regarding an in-game violation of the Summoner's Code on your account, the Riot Games Player Support Team has decided to reduce your punishment. Your account and forum posting privileges will now be restored on June 6th, 2012.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Riot Games Player Support Team at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/ or visit these resources:

Summoner's Code
Tribunal FAQ
Terms of Use

Thank you for your understanding, and best of luck on the Fields of Justice!

thoughts?

Are you saying it was a mistake to unban you?

I don't see any errors, just a ban reduction which is a pretty nice thing to do for someone

xXMizuXx

06-07-2012

well that was nice of them to reduce the number of days of your ban, but i don't see how they made a mistake, also can you post a screenshot of this e-mail?

Kajelpmis

06-07-2012

im surprised simplyalive didnt sound like a troll that insults people this time

magooomba

06-07-2012

Quote:
Kajelpmis:

Perhaps they did make a mistake lessening your ban. To quote Tinny Tim, "You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, sir. Bravo!"

TPOTK1NG

06-07-2012

Quote:
Kajelpmis:

Way to go and ruin it, yup SimplyAlive is def teh one that does that all the time. I would suggest looking at some of my older postings and others. Simply is much more respectful that some of us.

Also way to go and take what respect was had for you.