Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can you run League of Legends on a MAC?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

11-19-2012

Quote:
HouseJunkie:
This works perfect I might add, I set it up on my roommates MacBook 2 days ago with no problems at all, very straight forward. Unfortunately in the end he found the game boring compared to his normal Call of Duty on Xbox live. Oh well

Yeah those are the kids who play Master Yi and go 21/50/0 and think they are good.

SoLoFrEaKs

12-16-2012

isnt there a client download where you can play it on the mac?

satthuaxal

10-17-2013

[email]kiakiaocom4567@yahoo.com[/email]

Infernal Frenzy

10-17-2013

I'm using a Macpro retina i7. I found that the Mac's LoL Client is way too lag to play a serious game. I just use it to spectate games. But When I wanna play a serious games like ranked games, I use Boot camp and play it on the Windows. The same PC - far less lag and smoother. Just recommendation. Try it yourself.