Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is darius an op char ?

Yes 796 67.23%
No 388 32.77%
Voters 1184 .

Darius Op ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oOWaSaBearOo

07-08-2012

yes, plz nerf him!

Bronze V Jungler

07-08-2012

Darius isn't OP. I've never lost a game against Darius in 3's.

Ezreal's pokes can kite him so hard that he can't do anything, if done right.

Send a ranged carry to poke Darius and you'll be fine.

Undeadaeon

07-09-2012

Darius is a very good champion, but he is far from OP. He has no escape abilities and hes also easy to harrass if you're olaf etc. By the way How is darius "OP" when stupid Mordekaiser counters him with his 630HP shield that can be spammed? Also Jax counters him too sadly beaten by a 1350IP champ.

dosavian

07-09-2012

Honestly I've never had a problem with versing darius, but I've had plenty of teammates complain about him. I find that heal/pots help counter him, but I know that's not always reliable.

On a related note, I do think his execute can be a bit devastating. I was hit by a Darius's execute at half health, and it killed me (akali). had it hit me for a quarter of my health, I would've had a fighting chance, but I've only come across such a powerful strike from him once.

I still see him double and triple kill quite often though. When I triple on my characters, it's usually early/mid game and seems to take more effort than using just 1 button to execute. I usually have to include a ghostblade+ignite+bilgewater+ult in the process.

Darius is a force to be reckoned with in a teamfight.

I still feel that since SotD was removed, jax has been more of a threat than Darius will ever be.

tl;dr Darius is a teamfight powerhouse, but he seems pretty counterable.

LoneChipmunk

07-10-2012

Yall are forgeting something. His ult cools down instantly if you kill somebody. That alone is op. Darius is not fun to play against.

Arkerwolf

07-10-2012

In battle, no. On defense, very OP as he'll just stand in spawn pool and drag minions into spawn laser. I swear, I've lost 2 games because Darius was using that cheap ass tactic.

DevilMayPoop

07-12-2012

You can easily get darius doing 641.2 damage on his Q. his physical up to 616 (his auto attacks) so his W will do1232 damage and its slows the target for 2 seconds by 40% percent.. which is absurd..
he gets stupid armr penetrations 25% from apprehend that (doenst include any item builds) and his true damage ultimate does 1632 TRUE damage (most powerful in the game by far. because it stacks on his damage and the hemorage) hemorage btw is also op... doing stacking bleed damages up to 180 damage at 5 stacks PLUS .4 bonus damage per attck.

EVERYTHING HE DOES INCLUDING HIS TRUE DAMAGE AND HIS PASSIVE SCALES ON HIS ATTACK DAMAGE.

he does over powering damage and armr pen with his abilites. and he can reuse his ult over and over. and hit multiple enemies giving stacks. there is nothing NOT OP about this hero. so shen might be able to beat him. and a few ranged carries.. SO WHAT HES MELEE AND EVERY HERO NEEDS WEAKNESSES. but not even rumble can face him and keep him at a distance.. his pull is too long range for tazing. and his snare and IRunS is too op.
HES BROKEN BY ALL STANDARDS. he gets fed too easy. you cant defend against his true damage. you can run from him. you cant chase him. you cant melee him with any hero but maybe Shen... (i haven't tried) and hes tanky as hell too so you cant kill him easy. he getting banned regularly in draft pick.. no one likes him for those reasons he needs a nerf so riot get your S*** together and do it right....
lower his scalling damage. or starting damage. or make his true damage set and not scalable like all other true damage heroes. or SOMETHING!!
here is the idiot at his worst... damages proven... ( AND THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE FULLY STACKED BLOOD THIRSTERS!!!)
http://leaguecraft.com/builder/darius/?items=83,73,73,73,73,73&runes=36,36,36,36,36,36,36,36,36,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,63,112,112,112,112,112,112,112,112,112,102,102,102&level=18&masteries=1300400010000000003304301000303010000000000000000
+1 vote to OP as all F***

PurpleURP

07-13-2012

hes good not OP

DrunkyPoo

07-14-2012

Not really op , he can easily be countered against ppl with a brain.

For example a Tristana using E and auto attack , R to push him when gets too close = win

AshiinGui

07-14-2012

Quote:
BaBeeQ:
Play olaf or malph.

He cant trade against olaf.

Malph counters about every other vrusier besides olaf.

They might counter Darius, but TT doesn't have a draft mode to know if there is a Darius on the other team.