Is darius an op char ?

Yes 796 67.23%
No 388 32.77%
Voters: 1184. You may not vote on this poll

Darius Op ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adv Keintdb

06-17-2012

He's not really Over Powered if you know how to play against him, his ULT could do a little less damage though...

DreaMSs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy exx S View Post
215 bonus ad isn't hard. I can get that with bruiser tank build easy. Atmas works wonders.

Also his attacks also stack the bleed, Q, auto attack, reset timer with W and you have 3 stacks within 2 seconds.
Bonus not base and even 1k ulti isnt much considering his only damage skill is his Q really.

Jax can leap empower stun you for epic dps.

Atmas kinda blows after nerf IMO.

When I do Darius I do lanturn, tabi/mercs, Wardens/Hexdrinker/Warmogs/Frozen depending on other team. Honestly doran shield/blade items suck unles you plan on a 1v1 fight at lvl 1.

Tanky dps not just dps darius scales decently its just I find tank more effective.

If your opponent is squishy and you got red buff its pretty simple to e q w auto ulti and they bleed to death from bleed + red but vs CC teams or other bruisers like lets say you fight Jax you get raped.

Im Totally Miles

06-17-2012

Darius... Hella op. The fact that he can just stack defensive items, and still hit upwards of 800 dmg with his ult which if it deals the killing blow he can use again? Yeah um... So if he DOES deal the killing blow, doesn't that mean he gets the active portion of Cho'Gath's ult TWICE (Or 3 times even?) However, his laneing is ****, so you really gotta end the game early vs him.

deeeej

06-21-2012

Thornmail ftw?

Black Ice 003

06-21-2012

He is no way OP, but I agree with some, god do I hate that ****ed ult of his... Having no escape mechanism instead leaves him prone though

Undeadaeon

06-22-2012

Dumb If you're calling Darius OP you really have no idea lol He is a really good champion but he is not OP. If you think hes OP becuz of his damage think again becuz Nasus can hit over 1k with his Q and it has a 3 sec cool down. Also Renekton Is also a scary fker that hits over 1k with his W(stuns you also) Both of these champions can tank Darius ulti with their Ultimates

Chezbayou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

On TT Darius is op, On SR not as much just pretty strong.

Chezbayou

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckin dem toes View Post
Thornmail ftw?
Majority of his damage is magic and his ult is true damage so this doesn't help as much as one would think.

Chezbayou

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeBean View Post
Bonus not base and even 1k ulti isnt much considering his only damage skill is his Q really.

Jax can leap empower stun you for epic dps.

Atmas kinda blows after nerf IMO.

When I do Darius I do lanturn, tabi/mercs, Wardens/Hexdrinker/Warmogs/Frozen depending on other team. Honestly doran shield/blade items suck unles you plan on a 1v1 fight at lvl 1.

Tanky dps not just dps darius scales decently its just I find tank more effective.

If your opponent is squishy and you got red buff its pretty simple to e q w auto ulti and they bleed to death from bleed + red but vs CC teams or other bruisers like lets say you fight Jax you get raped.
You can't compare Jax to anyone he insta wins Jax is broken in TT.

PurpleURP

06-22-2012

darius can just pug stomp easy
not op