Is darius an op char ?

Yes 796 67.23%
No 388 32.77%
Voters: 1184. You may not vote on this poll

Darius Op ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GummyNinja

08-05-2012

darius is op.

itsmonki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Absolutely not, Darius is under powered, Evelynn and even Shaco beat him 1v1. I wish Riot would buff him.

/sarcasm

T1LLEY

08-07-2012

cho'gath counters him pretty well with his aoe knockup and the silence screws darius up because its range is bigger than the apprehend (going off wikia values) and without apprehend darius has no ridiculous instakill combo, another counter for him is blitzcrank with the bigger apprehend, knock up and the silence

Zephyr Arcturus

08-10-2012

1. Face Darius as Ahri or an AP assasin
2. Keep a safe distance away
3. Use foxfire and orb of deception and maybe even ignite.
4. ????
5. PROFIT!

Since most Darius' don't really like to build magic resistance (from what I've seen anyway), if you have some AP champions that love to do burst magic damage, killing Darius won't be hard, especially if you have good CC abilities :3

Grixigus

08-15-2012

How is a true damage ult that does 1.2k not OP?

II Cloud 9 II

08-17-2012

Darius is not OP, period. Learn to play scrubs, he is easy to counter and any ranged champs can poke him into oblivion.

/thread

DrunkyPoo

08-17-2012

Fidlesticks can destroy a Darius ever since lv 2 , using fear and the life drain skill.
A good ap Master yi would never get touched by darius
Tristana's E skill even if AD tristana at first levels can destroy him.
Nidalee , needless to explain
and there's a lot more champions who can kill a darius until he Alt+F4

not op i say.

Carpe Vinum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkyPoo View Post
Fidlesticks can destroy a Darius ever since lv 2 , using fear and the life drain skill.
A good ap Master yi would never get touched by darius
Tristana's E skill even if AD tristana at first levels can destroy him.
Nidalee , needless to explain
and there's a lot more champions who can kill a darius until he Alt+F4

not op i say.
All of my wut...

Darius isn't op, but a lot of those are garbage examples.

Fiddle is iffy. If he doesn't finish Darius off while he's feared he's 100% going to die because if he's close enough for his combo he's close enough for Darius to grab him.

AP Yi will get wrecked by a competent Darius because apprehend can interrupt the channel on his heal and Darius is going to vastly out damage him, especially if he knows how to counter-build.

Trist can destroy him as well, but it's less her high mobility and the insane range she gets at later levels.

A good Nidalee should be able to deal with him easily enough but she'd better hope he never manages to close the range because if he gets into grabbing range she'll be dead in about a quarter of a second.

an N M E

08-18-2012

A true damage execute that resets is a little ridiculous, but if you know how to play against his weaknesses, he isn't too difficult to shut down.

mathsquirrel

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caius Cosades View Post
Kog'Maw for the win. Use the w's extra range to keep him at a distance and melt his tanky-ness with percent damage, and if he kills you, give him a nice big hug for the finisher.
I don't have Kog'Maw