Is darius an op char ?

Yes 795 67.20%
No 388 32.80%
Voters: 1183. You may not vote on this poll

Darius Op ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X4N4T05

08-02-2012

Any champion is OP when used properly. Darius' reputation as an OP champ leads to a lot of poor kids who think they can win just by using a lethal champ. There's no true champion that can be regarded as "overpowered" (although i see some as being "underpowered"). It's a matter of player skill and ability to work with the champion skillset.

RyodinWake

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4N4T05 View Post
Any champion is OP when used properly. Darius' reputation as an OP champ leads to a lot of poor kids who think they can win just by using a lethal champ. There's no true champion that can be regarded as "overpowered" (although i see some as being "underpowered"). It's a matter of player skill and ability to work with the champion skillset.
Well duh it's a matter of the player's skill too. The problem is regardless of player skill he is innately too powerful for reasons already discussed on this thread.

Organ Seller

08-02-2012

Ahh yes..the opness

shaolin247

08-03-2012

I have played the game for a while, I used to play a real good Nasus. Quit for a while then rejoined a while ago. I saw Darius liked his stats and bought him, he quickly became my favorite hero to play as. I can understand why people think he's OP but he really isnt. If you know his weakness you can kill Darius easy. At the start of the game he cant really take hits. So if you kite him well enough you can get an easy kill. ( Blitzcrank rocket grab next to turret is an almost for sure kill) Or later in game with stuns, roots or grabs you can kill a Darius. Lux is hell for a Darius binding him then shooting the laser can just about kill him. Personally i think the people who believe hes "OP" should try to think of new ways of killing him instead of trying to go around the game and say he needs a nerf.

To be a good Darius you have to actually think about what your going to do, what target to go for first, for me its usually the person that can do the highest dmg and has the lowest health. And usually ill wait in a bush for the enemy team to pass by me then jump from behind while my team takes them out from the front. Why? cause if i went in there head first (no skill) id get stunned rooted silenced and murdered. If Darius was so OP hed be able to ignore all that and kill a whole team alone. but as far as i can tell no hero can really do that

DrunkyPoo

08-04-2012

When facing darius even if u don't have a jungler u gotta get ganks on him , people seem to forget we playing as a team need to help each lane whenever possible.

Dr Moose

08-04-2012

all u have to do is boots health pots he starts with no ad, shut him down early game is key, also u want to try nd run when u get a full bleed on u so his ult wont do as much thats the way i win against a darius top

Caius Cosades

08-04-2012

Kog'Maw for the win. Use the w's extra range to keep him at a distance and melt his tanky-ness with percent damage, and if he kills you, give him a nice big hug for the finisher.

CurlsMountain

08-04-2012

In my experience he can be very hard to handle in twisted tree line but if you shift your play style he is not hard to beat, all his damage comes from hemorrhage, just wait for him to hit one of your team members and just get them to simply walk away, burst him down its not like he has an escape mechanism. Further more i kind of like vsing him because he gets ALL the kills once his is dead his team is pretty well screwed.

Drew Shadow

08-05-2012

Darius is only Op at the start and when fed but if you get fed faster than he is ****.

Inarius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

I can usually beat a darius in my lane with Draven Hit n run WEWT!