Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is darius an op char ?

Yes 796 67.23%
No 388 32.77%
Voters 1184 .

Darius Op ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Big Damn Hero

07-16-2012

How is Darius OP...?

A Butt

07-16-2012

"Just cc him and focus him, problem solved, right?"
UHM.....

Great, let's just throw everything at a tanky character like Darius while the rest of his team obliterates us... if we leave him alone, he destroys us. It's a lose-lose situation.

Sure there are characters that counter him, but in blind pick, you have no hope. I just hate how easy he is to play effectively and how unstoppable he becomes if your teammates feed him.

MechaKitten

07-17-2012

Yes, he can do ridiculous damage with his Q and ult, but that's if you build him all AD. Then he has no defense or sustain. Low armor, low MR, slow attack speed, no movespeed bonus beyond boots. No escape mechanism.

Of course he'll destroy a low HP champ but so will any other massive burst damage champ. Ever go up against a fat, fed Annie? Fireball + flame + Tibbers to the face = dead. Oh, and she stuns too.

Toe to toe with a similarly fed Yi, Olaf, or other high DPS champ you can take him. Then there's stuns, slow, fear, summoner ignite, exhaust. Tanks with thornmail.

His ult is pretty nasty with refreshing if it kills, but you have to adjust for that. Don't get low HP with him near. Just like Karthus' ult can kill you anywhere on the map if you get low. Even after he dies! Or Katarina can shunpo late into a teamfight and triple kill with her ult.

Herruhai

07-18-2012

I feel...that if you buy enough armor, he is reasonable. For squishy champions, his ult might have some scaling done.

Form67

07-18-2012

Teemo and Jayce counter him hard. It's kind of sad how much a little range can hurt him.

Pyßot

07-22-2012

If he can build pure tanky and then dunk all 3 members of the enemy team with his refreshing ult, then yes.

WhiteDevilJ

07-22-2012

That ult is ridiculous... know how many triple kills i have seen an underleveled darius get? If you did, you would at least agree that he needs further nerfed. And don't get me started on his stupid passive....

Dumas7

07-25-2012

ult shouldnt be true dam

Joey NA

07-26-2012

Quote:
GreenBlood05:
Darius OP ?

Darius is not "OP" for many reason but you might be experiencing this because your Darius that you were playing against was feed once Darius is feed there is no stopping him. But then again any feed champion is "OP" but especially Darius because his attack power is so high and also the fact of how strong his ult can be. But there is also many ways to counter Darius being "OP" such as putting a long range character into the lane Darius is in such as Ezreal Darius does not stand a chance against Ezreal because of his high damage poke and his arcane shift. Also a quick flash away from Darius will prevent his ult from killing you. Also another thing to keep in mind when facing Darius is that he is terrible at escaping situations. so before Darius is feed be sure to gank him to stop him from being feed from trols. I hope this helps you with dealing with Darius =)

minhcam123456789

07-26-2012

He isn't in TT, because I play warwick. PD+BT build