Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal needs to be dealt with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaresin

06-07-2012

Quote:
BigToasterWaffle:
It's possible that the way you let other players know you are muting them was harsh, saying something like "**** you noob I ignore you now" won't get you any smiley faces when I'm judging.

What this guys said.

Aradene

06-07-2012

Quote:
AbiqSpidA:
The Tribunal is completely broken but as I have said before Riot cares nothing about it's community and is only in it now for the money.

As proven by the need for a monthly subscription to play, the removal of IP and free champions each week - I assume this is what you are basing your assumption on? Yeah I totally agree with you there....

Irongrinder

06-07-2012

Quote:
AbiqSpidA:
I haven't been banned repeatedly. My last ban was months ago and Riot doesn't care about anything other than making money.

Then why make a thread in complaint if you're already resigned to your fate?

Luxumus Astramus

06-08-2012

Quote:
AbiqSpidA:
I haven't been banned repeatedly. My last ban was months ago and Riot doesn't care about anything other than making money.

Wrong,

you were banned because somewhere along the line either Tribunal, or a Riot member them self deemed you unfit to play due to your behavior, it may have been months ago, or only a week go, but at one point you must have showed a reason for a ban

They don't just ban random people, there is no secret lotto for the day who gets banned,

You did somthing wrong, you are being punished for it. Since its not a perma-ban i would consider you lucky, perhaps pick up somthing else for a while then come back to league

DebosBike

06-08-2012

Quote:
AbiqSpidA:
The Tribunal is completely broken but as I have said before Riot cares nothing about it's community and is only in it now for the money.

So its the tribunal's fault you got banned twice now because they are only after money?

You do not seem to have a very happy future with this game..

James Keenan

06-08-2012

Of course Riot is in it for the money, the are a company and they should be. I don't know what it is with people expecting companies to be some great moral standard of human behavior. They want your money, they want all of it, they don't care if you starve while giving it to them, and it is your responsibility to decide if their product is worth your money.

snifferdog2

06-08-2012

Have you left any games lately? This might have done it if you left multiple.