Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fix the tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fatalitea

06-07-2012

come on riot its a broken system thats awards kids for just auto banning EVERYONE.

SimplyAlive

06-07-2012

Arguments?

Heaviest Flow

06-07-2012

I don't wanna be rude....so nevermind

AbiqSpidA

06-07-2012

Quote:
tréétæFnR:
come on riot its a broken system thats awards kids for just auto banning EVERYONE.

I have to agree with this completely. The way the gaming community is these days is all about self gain. Riot is becoming one of those big game title-lists that all they care about is money. I don't see how Riot can do this to the community when the community is the reason why they succeeded to begin with. Getting automated responses though form the support page is not okay. Also they say you need to work on your behavior and what you're doing wrong but they don't tell you what you're doing wrong and if you ask they say they can't tell you or should I say the automated answering machine tells you.