Wouldnt Darius be balanced...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkDraven

07-17-2012

he would be even more similar to garen,which is not good

ExpandingEye

07-17-2012

Sure he'd be more easily balanced but then his ULT would just be generic / copy which i am not for.

Echorion

07-17-2012

Darius ult always up. always dealing like 1000 True damage.

If that is balanced, why not remove the CD on Cho'Gath's, because it would be brokennnnn

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragerranger35 View Post
Let me remind you that his pull has 550 range and most of the ad carries has 550 or smaller range. And lets not forget that they are slow (most of them have 305 base move speed) so "shoot run shoot" isnt going to work.

And dont forget that he has MS buff on his passive and his q has 400+, e has 550, ulti has 475 range. So its hard to be not in the "range of his jump"
Fallacious argument.

Spell range and auto-attack range are two entirely different things. Spell measured from center of champ to center of champ. Basic attack range is edge to edge.

Because of this, there's roughly (depends on model size of champs) a 100 unit difference between the two.

Therefore, the only ranged champions Darius can pull are Urgot, Morganna, Karma, Karthus, and Vladimir.

Niceguydan8

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenith View Post

if the passive dmg + ult boost was reduced all problems with darius steam rolling other melees would be gone =/

(imo)
Why is it bad to have a champion that rolls melees? Is Darius overpowered because people keep picking champions that aren't good against him when champions are open that ARE good against him?

Is he overpowered because he's a good counterpick? Is rumble overpowered because he's a good counterpick? Is olaf overpowered because he has A LOT of good matchups top lane?

I just don't understand all of this Darius QQ when there are plenty of other champions that have almost just as many good matchups as Darius does that actually perform much better throughout the game.

Niceguydan8

07-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echorion View Post
Darius ult always up. always dealing like 1000 True damage.

If that is balanced, why not remove the CD on Cho'Gath's, because it would be brokennnnn
Darius has an AOE knockup, AOE 3 second silence, innate sustain, built in survivability, ON TOP of a single target true damage nuke right?

The cho gath comparisons are retarded beyond belief. Cho Gath is a much better champion throughout the game when compared to Darius, so I don't understand why people even bring them up in the same sentence.

ragerranger35

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceguydan8 View Post
Darius has an AOE knockup, AOE 3 second silence, innate sustain, built in survivability, ON TOP of a single target true damage nuke right?

The cho gath comparisons are retarded beyond belief. Cho Gath is a much better champion throughout the game when compared to Darius, so I don't understand why people even bring them up in the same sentence.
I dont like comparing them too but.. Cho's skills are skillshots. And they cost more mana than Darius' skills and has lower damage than his. And his ulti deals less damage than his and has 100 range while Darius has 475. And it doesnt refresh on a kill. His ulti stacks are good but he loses them after he dies..

Greyfauxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

You know, I actuall play with friends. I know let that word roll of your tongue, taste it for a bit. You can't build a game for random interactions, if so you'd have to take Anivias wall away cause that is clearly a team killer ability. Sure it can be used to Ks but my teammates don't because their my friends, and we are coordinated over skype. This is why Riot doesn't give a **** about your please. He's balanced around coordinated team play. Deal with it.

ragerranger35

07-22-2012

bump