Wouldnt Darius be balanced...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ragerranger35

06-18-2012

bump

ragerranger35

07-06-2012

bump

ragerranger35

07-07-2012

bump

Myke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzraTwitch View Post
If you build damage, you melt instantly at the start of every fight.
If you build tanky, you have 1 solid damage ability (Your ult) that you have to land perfectly or you become warmogs Garen. (completely ignorable).

As for his "High Scaling"
Maximum = 3.65 off Bonus AD. 1/2 of which is AoE

Riven
Maximum = 5.4 off Bonus AD all of which is AoE, Additionally she has both a Defence Steroid and an Escape Mechanism.

Pantheon
Maximum =5.7 off Bonus AD, 3/4 of which is AoE Additionally he has a near global ultimate, and a defence steroid.

Garen
Maximum=5.3 off Bonus AD 1/2 of Which is AoE, Has CC reduction, Defence Steroid, Escape Mechanism (Additionally since I am only factoring Scaling, he still has a huge ult.)

Every single other AD Caster I can think of has, Higher Scaling, Safer Laning Phase, and More Utility.

The only thing Darius had going for him was his ult reset, which since the nerf seldom happens, (or if it does happens its on someone who would have died anyway during a gank).
Garen becomes ignorable when built as a tank like Darius. Pantheon's ult is nearly global? You must never have played Pantheon. Every AD caster has a safer laning phase? Define safer. Because getting ganked as Talon means you burn your ult to live and get ignored. Getting ganked as Darius means you pick up a double.

Fiora's ult does far less damage and is on a much higher CD (or at least was) and doesn't refresh. She has no escape. She's all in. She deals zero damage when built like a typical Darius' build.

"But lololol if he builds as a tank he won't do much damage." Lolol no, because he gets five stacks with no problems then. "But then focus him!" And then the enemy AD and AP have free reign.

He has the same problem Irelia had for a while. High survivability, high damage, high mixture of three types of damage.

Freakooo

07-07-2012

This isn't the right nerf

1) It's what makes Darius, Darius. His ult is a big part of what defines him
2) His problem is he does too much f'ing damage. Nerfing his Ult refresh doesn't nerf his laning phase and his laning phase is freaking strong.

Crash Bandicoot

07-07-2012

I would say if they had to keep the refresh either remove his E's armor pen or make it so it is Physical damage because at the moment he's uncounterable with armor. If we take his 25% armor pen from his E
+ 40% from last whisper and + 10% armor pen from the mastery he has 75% armor penetration. So explain to me why his ult should be True damage.

Baconstr1pz

07-07-2012

no this makes darius he would be balanced if his ult required more mana on each use, and i mean alot more

A Disconnection

07-07-2012

Honestly, I'd appreciate it if the true damage went down for each consecutive champion. Not by a whole lot, but maybe around 10-15 damage per kill.

ragerranger35

07-07-2012

Bump

Ronald22

07-07-2012

Then he would never be picked. Because cho would be better, hell, even garen.