Who is the best jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

babno

06-08-2012

I really enjoy fiddlesticks. He's not super fast, but with his drain he rarely has to go back, and at level 7 you can solo dragon (5 if you have blue and good items, and they usually haven't warded dragon that early). Plus his ult is a teleport, so you can easily jump over walls and gank 1-2 people with it.

brashorc

06-08-2012

The biggest problem with fiddle is that he is very slow farming the jungle making him reliant on early kills to sustain himself into the mid to late game where he has the necessary ap for his dark wind (his farming tool) to actually farm.
Sure there are many tricks with fiddle, that come at the cost of being cash strapped for most of the game and very easily counter jungled.

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

There are many good jungle champions that have to strike a balance between camp clear times vs. their ganking power for being a threat to the enemy when you go to support a lane.

You can do a great deal of research on that from many threads and guides based on the champions by name.

The more important answer you might be looking for is probably...
" What Champion is good to jungle with if I am below level 20 and have no Runes on my Rune Page, because I am saving for tier 3 Runes at level 20?"

That's the big question. Cho'gath can clear jungles with impressive time without a leash (faster with one, of course) with NO runes and NO masteries with a regrowth pendant and 1 health pot. I would imagine that Warwick could pull that off as well (slower clear time though), and Udyr would do a great job too. Champs with inherent healing sustain, area effect damage that's cheap in cost, and/or heavy damage absorption shielding is probably what you'll want to get ahold of if you're in that situation.

Battlecorn

06-08-2012

tarzan

SpamMasubi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

chogath is the best jungler for both a having a good sustain in the jungle and hard ganks before level 6.