Wtb someone to carry me out of elo hell.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iceoh

06-06-2012

Please. I almost always win my lane in ranked games, and do my best to help others win their lanes. But lately its been impossible to carry. The game that I was just in had a xin jungling with dorans shield, and he died multiple times to red and blue buff by the ten minute mark (with me helping him). When we ended the game at the 20 minute mark, he was level three, with eight deaths (three from players).

The game before, we had an ashe that refused to group for team fights and would just say "ggnoobs shouldnt have fought" all game, making the game impossible.

The game before that we had a swain that kept getting caught, and would blame it on us for not following him when we were doing objectives.

The game before that we had a soraka that thought she could 1v1 a veigar, and kept chasing him and getting killed. That same game, our kog'maw decided he was a good initiator.

I cannot do it. I try and I try and I try, but more often than not someone has to troll mid or top and feed, while I'm stuck supporting some dumbass AD carry that doesnt understand the concept of communication, last hitting, or map awareness.

If noone is willing, I guess I'm just done for a while. No matter what I do, I keep sinking and sinking, and no amount of good play can bring me back up.

Iceoh

06-06-2012

and now a game with an afk twitch. : /

Joshhhhhhhhh

06-06-2012

The thing about it is, if you keep playing you will eventually wind up at the elo you're supposed to be at. It will take a lot of games, but you'll get there eventually. If you're better than all the players in the game then you'll be able to carry them until you get to an appropriate elo.

The thing that makes me think you're exaggerating a bit about your situation is the fact that you say your jungler was level 3 at the 20 minute mark. Unless he was AFK for 90% of the game there's no way he was level 3 at 20 minutes. Residual xp from running through lanes, and clearing wraiths/wolves alone 2 or 3 times would get him higher than level 3. I do believe that he probably sucked, but there's just no need to exaggerate a bad situation.

I can't figure out why your Soraka would ever be chasing after Veigar, for one why would she be mid so often, for two, if she was playing mid she should be able to keep up with Veigar just fine. Her sustain and early game damage should be able to keep up with veigar just fine if she was playing ap mid. Soraka actually shuts down a lot of champs when played mid.

The ggnoobs example you gave happens at all elos. I've seen many people streaming at high elos with people arguing and calling eachother noobs/blaming eachother the same way they do at low elo.

Play a few hundred ranked games and you'll wind up at the elo you're supposed to be at. Play roles that can carry teams to victory. A good support is essential to a team winning, but you can't really carry low level elo games from the support role. If your carry sucks you're probably going to lose your lane, whereas in every other lane you directly control your fate, including jungle. I like playing support too, but it's way too frustrating playing with a crappy, passive AD that can't last hit. I'd rather take the chance in any other role where I control the team's chances of winning more directly.

Iceoh

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshhhhhhhhh View Post
The thing about it is, if you keep playing you will eventually wind up at the elo you're supposed to be at. It will take a lot of games, but you'll get there eventually. If you're better than all the players in the game then you'll be able to carry them until you get to an appropriate elo.

The thing that makes me think you're exaggerating a bit about your situation is the fact that you say your jungler was level 3 at the 20 minute mark. Unless he was AFK for 90% of the game there's no way he was level 3 at 20 minutes. Residual xp from running through lanes, and clearing wraiths/wolves alone 2 or 3 times would get him higher than level 3. I do believe that he probably sucked, but there's just no need to exaggerate a bad situation.

I can't figure out why your Soraka would ever be chasing after Veigar, for one why would she be mid so often, for two, if she was playing mid she should be able to keep up with Veigar just fine. Her sustain and early game damage should be able to keep up with veigar just fine if she was playing ap mid. Soraka actually shuts down a lot of champs when played mid.

The ggnoobs example you gave happens at all elos. I've seen many people streaming at high elos with people arguing and calling eachother noobs/blaming eachother the same way they do at low elo.

Play a few hundred ranked games and you'll wind up at the elo you're supposed to be at. Play roles that can carry teams to victory. A good support is essential to a team winning, but you can't really carry low level elo games from the support role. If your carry sucks you're probably going to lose your lane, whereas in every other lane you directly control your fate, including jungle. I like playing support too, but it's way too frustrating playing with a crappy, passive AD that can't last hit. I'd rather take the chance in any other role where I control the team's chances of winning more directly.
The soraka was chasing a solo veigar in late game, the xin was drunk and kept dying repeatedly to blue and red, even when I was trying to help him. Like I said, he was quite literally level 3 at the 20 minute mark. When I cannot control the people that afk or just play awful, it will take me months to get to where I'm supposed to be. I just want to get to a rank where people give a **** about the game, and don't troloololol 90% of the games.

Iceoh

06-06-2012

bumpzorz

Joshhhhhhhhh

06-06-2012

You must be in the bottomless pit of elo hell if you're getting trolled in literally 90% of games. I'm at a crappy elo and I don't see very many trolls. I see a lot of awful players, but not trolls for the most part. Just report them and move on, people that troll in ranked get banned a lot faster IMO because more people, including the enemy team, will take a second to stop and report them since it's ranked. It should take anyone months to reach their elo, the elo rating system requires many games to be played for it to work correctly, so that shouldn't be unexpected.

Try to start playing roles where you can better affect the game. I feel like a good support is one of the most important roles to play, yet the hardest role to carry a game from, so it's kind of a double edged sword for you if you main support. Try to play strong champs mid, focus on CSing and not dying, and carry your team late game. Or find a good duo support partner and play AD carry. I feel like bot lane is the easiest to carry from if you can get your CS and not die early.

IceGaia

06-06-2012

Unfortunately, sir, I don't believe there is a magical elo where people actually give a **** about the game. I've seen plenty of trolls on high elo streams. Granted there are probably more at lower elos. But there are plenty of bad players in high elo. Somehow.

Iceoh

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceGaia View Post
Unfortunately, sir, I don't believe there is a magical elo where people actually give a **** about the game. I've seen plenty of trolls on high elo streams. Granted there are probably more at lower elos. But there are plenty of bad players in high elo. Somehow.

Less is better.

TuMystic

06-06-2012

ill do it hit me up in game if your intrested

SEBROSKI

06-18-2012

if your elo is below 800 add me if its higher i probably wont be able to carry you as far and quick as the low elos.