Does anyone else feel that Darius is still too strong top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

meritman

06-06-2012

I normally play top with cho, jax, ww, akali, or the occasional kennen. Let me clarify what i mean by, "Is darius still over powered." I do not mean that i lose to him everytime, and that he is undefeatable or anything like that. I can counter him with armor and positioning, i know how. The thing is, I still feel like is he is naturally stronger than any champs i play in lanning phase. Most of my champs beat him end game (jax, akali, ww), but it usually dosnt matter because after he gets a kill or two on me he just goes to other lanes and cleans up. 9/10 darius' i face end up getting very fed. I will repeat i do not believe he is unbeatable, however the fact that free week players are getting fed with him on a regular basis seems a little out of hand. I just wanted to see if the community shares my feelings, or if Im just gona get a lot of hate comments back telling me how bad I am (lol)

Reposition

06-06-2012

Jax, ww, and kennen should beat Darius. Darius has horrible gap closer, and all his spells are short ranged. Think of him as a Garen. Play as you would against a slower version of Garen. Kite like crazy, harass like crazy. He has no sustain. Dont ever get in range of his spells. Keep teh distance and he's absolutely useless

Etherimp

06-07-2012

Don't think of him as Garen, because he and Garen have very little in common.

He's not overpowered on top lane .. and he's not overpowered (Except for the CD reset on his ulti, and that only applies to team fights.)

Play against him like you would vs Tryndamere or Xin Zhao prior to level 6. Hit and run tactics. Use your sustain to your advantage. Don't expect to win 1v1's against him..Call for a lot of ganks. He has no escapes and no sustain. Wait until he waste all of his mana, and then just walk up to him and kill him. He can't get away.

ZiadAhmed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-07-2012

for me i kill him easily with draven as long as i keep distance and harass him with my q and e

Dane Belthound

06-07-2012

Only time I find him OP is in team fights with that ulti which is kind of a big deal.

TurnTechGodHand

06-07-2012

i own him pretty hard as riven, his abilities give him a lot of power whereas riven as more utility with her knockup/stun/shield and all her dashes. his grab does make it retardedly easy for him to gank with his jungler though and a lot of people underestimate the power of his aoe and bleed (me being one of them when he was first released).

he is very powerful though i will give you that, his natural damage lets him build a lot more tanky giving him an edge in an aa fight, which is why i usually go dorans shield and arp/armor/mr runes and ad masteries.

probably just depends on the character though idk...