Draven's Log In Music...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Djiin Artie

06-06-2012

IS IT NOT AWESOME ENOUGH??

Now, who here should I think on the RIOT music and sound staff for this?

DurandaI

06-07-2012

+1 Draven login music is REALLY good! Please riot, if you see this give him/her our compliments they have done a very good job.

Suicidal Sloth

06-07-2012

The music is Godly. I've been sitting at the login for 20 mins just listening to it.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

Totally, came here JUST to comment on that. I can imagine a whole horde of loyal Noxians, chanting Draven on, as he slays opponent after opponent on the Fields of Justice...

EDIT: Download link please!!!

Derceto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

LOL me too! I haven't posted on the forums in over a year but I had to do with regards to the Draven Login music, the work post-Dominion has been a lot more impressive. I hope at some point you'll be allowed to go back and redo the Summoners Rift music as well, something more dynamic and melody driven. As one of the players who does leave in game music on I have to admit I really don't care for the marching drums driven theme.

Also I hope eventually you'll have an opprotunity to use all of these theme songs you're devising for champions. I would hate to never hear it again.