If I uninstall Skin Installer Ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lich Swain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

will it uninstall all associated skins along with it?

Reallshotgg

06-06-2012

not sure, just uninstall them with the program

Steelflame

06-06-2012

no. It changes the file of the skin itself, and just keeps a backup for patchs. You really should uninstall every skin via skin installer, then uninstall the skin installer itself.

Lich Swain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

But the problem is, the application won't open for some reason, saying it has stopped working. What if I uninstall every single file associated with SIU? Will there still be traces the client can still read?

Lich Swain

06-06-2012

Marungo

06-12-2012

Delete your SIU install
then delete everything in your
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client\filearchives folder
Then open the LoL launcher and press the gear button in the top right hand corner. Then press repair and wait for that to finish. it will fix everything that siu changed :3
I hope this will help u
( from RichieSams in leaguecraft forum )

Lee Sunkyuu

06-12-2012

No, it won't.

photonphlex

10-18-2012

I think the same thing's happening to me except im trying to get it working and it say's "Skin Installer Ultimate has stopped working" when i run the application after extracting it

ReleventDark

Recruiter

09-04-2013

for people who having problems with this still or something. what i did was uninstall all the skins and stuff delete all back ups and repair my league worked for me. if u uninstalled siu and repaired your league you should be fine. otherwise re install siu and just delete all back up unless u still have the zip folder.

WillOfMagic

09-05-2013

I'd delete my SIU but I don't know where it is located. Any help?