Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Joe from Make-A-Wish died today at 5:00 PM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ADCisMyReligion

06-06-2012

To anyone that cares, Joe from Make-A-Wish passed away today at 5:00 PM. No, this is not a joke. I'm not heartless. I am a friend of a very good friend of Joe that went to school with him from 1st to 8th grade. I talked to Joe on the phone before, but didn't know him too well. R.I.P Joe, you will be missed.

For all you people saying that all I want is attention, you are disrespecting Joes' memory by being condescending. I posted this because Joe loved League of Legends, that goes without saying. This is what HE would've wanted personally, for the community to know. Obviously on a smaller scale than Riot announcing it, that's taking it to a whole other level. Joe was a passionate League of Legends player. While his death was not publicly announced online, but to his family and friends, I wanted to call other passionate League of Legends players to acknowledge Joe, who's semifinal wish was to visit the company of a game he loved, and to remember his influence on the community, in relations to not only Jax's viability, but also the immense funds that were raised to help other cancer victims. This thread is a post of commemoration and recognition to my friend and fellow gamer, because otherwise, the League of Legends community which helped fulfill one of his last wishes, would remain unaware of his current condition.

I'm sorry for originally designing this thread so bluntly, and without an explicitly stated intention.

Zoram

06-06-2012

Joe made an impact on this game, and it will be forever remembered.

Verthy

06-06-2012

R.I.P Joe.

Offtheheazy

06-06-2012

R.I.P Joe.

EDIT: riot should make a special jax skin dedicated to joe

Oracle Fefe

06-06-2012

May you live on from your wish for Jax, Joe.
I think Jax should have a special quote in remembrance for him.

Mythior

06-06-2012

Keep his memory alive.

Tails66

Recruiter

06-06-2012

Jax: This is for Joe!

RedTunes

06-06-2012

I bought Jax because him, and it was a good choice.

RIP Joe. :c

ToBeSomebody

06-06-2012

Quote:
Oracle Fefe:
May you live on from your wish for Jax, Joe.
I think Jax should have a special quote in remembrance for him.

Quoted for reiteration.

DragonStryker

06-06-2012

I hope he has a wonderful time in whatever afterlife he believes in.