Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


how do u stop the snowball effect?

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

auineedabandaid

Junior Member

06-06-2012

my ranked record was approximately 70-58 4 days ago and now its 72-70 does anyone know how to stop the ranked snowball effect all i get on my team are flamers, feeders,trolls,and noobs. I don't understand how this happened can someone explain this to me


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

superiored

Senior Member

06-06-2012

because it is quite probable to get some trolls in a row. it is mathematically not unthinkable. best way to avoid it is to play less but consistently, and give it your all each game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildOnionVillain

Senior Member

06-06-2012

And that is how the cookie crumbs ladies and gentlemen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xskizzx

Member

06-07-2012

Quote:
auineedabandaid:
my ranked record was approximately 70-58 4 days ago and now its 72-70 does anyone know how to stop the ranked snowball effect all i get on my team are flamers, feeders,trolls,and noobs. I don't understand how this happened can someone explain this to me



That is a really bad sign if you don't know why your ranked record got that way..That means you are not paying enough attention to the game to fix your mistakes.. You must be making some glaring mistake that you never took the time to correct and proceeded to get exploited, game after game.

Less information you provide, the less people can help or the less you can help yourself.

LOL Replay might be good for you to install.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onisake

Senior Member

06-07-2012

ehhh. i wouldn't bother with lol replay. i've posted and tried to get people to critique me. and i haven't gotten a response. i dropped from 1400 to 1200 and didn't nkow why. i main support, so that's been my fall back 'excuse' but i'm really looking for a reason.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

auineedabandaid

Junior Member

06-07-2012

k all it took for me to stop snowballing was an evelyn on my team and a enemy garen that couldnt beat my nasus


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xskizzx

Member

06-07-2012

Quote:
Onisake:
ehhh. i wouldn't bother with lol replay. i've posted and tried to get people to critique me. and i haven't gotten a response. i dropped from 1400 to 1200 and didn't nkow why. i main support, so that's been my fall back 'excuse' but i'm really looking for a reason.



I'd be glad to look at your replays with you on my stream if you'd like?

I haven't been able to play in a while so my motor skills are a bit soft, but my theory is still top notch.

add me


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

auineedabandaid

Junior Member

06-08-2012

i added u but hopefully i will snowball back up to silver


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onisake

Senior Member

06-13-2012

Quote:
xskizzx:
I'd be glad to look at your replays with you on my stream if you'd like?

I haven't been able to play in a while so my motor skills are a bit soft, but my theory is still top notch.

add me


http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/505310/


1