Wukong Counters?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kingdom Hearts

06-06-2012

What counters Wukong?

Hard to trade with an aggressive one especially since they always get the first hit and decieve and then you miss a chance to trade...?

What do :/

Hard to beat him when I play Irelia...

paolini

06-06-2012

lee sin

DemonHawk

06-06-2012

Olaf does well. Anyone that can outsustain his burst or outdamage his burst because he has no sustain for himself.

EDIT: Oh and Shyvana can land her flame breath on Wukong and mark him so that when he tries to deceive you you will know and be able to act appropriately.

Jax loses badly pre-level 6, but after level 6 he starts wrecking Wukong even if he's behind (I'm saying this from experience).

AdmiralAardvark

06-06-2012

Kayle, just ult during his ult and shut off a huge part of his damage, and your level 1-3 trading is better than his. You are semi-ranged, so he has to commit if he wants to harass, since you can follow him with AA's all the way back to his creeps.

Proletaria

06-06-2012

When in doubt, dairus.

deathfrost13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

rumble, darius, garen, wee sin. basically anyone that can punish him for coming up close.

Malev

06-06-2012

Well lets see.

Riven, tryndamere, teemo, jax, renekton, udyr, lee sin, yorick, darius, nautilus **** all over his face. So does pretty much any champ you send up there that can wiggle a ****ing banana.

Atreiyu

06-06-2012

I actually beat Wukong as Irelia.

Granted, Irelia is my main.

You must trade with Wukong but you must know his cooldowns so he cannot land 2x Q or E onto you in one trade - or you'll die very soon.

He has no sustain, so as long as you trade without getting into a full engage, you'll be fine

Joshmvii7

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420errDay View Post
What counters Wukong?

Hard to trade with an aggressive one especially since they always get the first hit and decieve and then you miss a chance to trade...?

What do :/

Hard to beat him when I play Irelia...
If you're playing Irelia, you won't be able to stop him from Q-Eing you, but doing so puts you lower health than him, and if you follow him when he stealths, you'll easily be able to bladesurge->equilibrium strike(stun), and if you popped your hiten style you'll hit him with some true damage. Your sustain with hiten and ult is better than his(nothing without items), so you should just be able to farm it up. If the two of you all in, it'll depend on whether you hit him with all your ult blades as to who will win that 1v1 I think.

WorstTristNA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Lets see....any champion with built in sustain or Morde/Rumble.