do NOT get Perseverance!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dalems

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Blade100 View Post
U R AN IDIOT ALL CAPS MEANS U R DESPERATE OR RAGING!

anyway though, really champions who heal passively or get heals from abilities it is very useful, vladamir, soraka, mundo, even morde if you run a lot of health regen, it depend who u play and what items u use.
Tangent: Morde should never get any regen itembesides Hextech gunblade cause morde with a gun is a Badass.

Actaully comment: Getting perveverance on champions with super high burst heals, Mundo, singed, taric, morde, and teams with a lot of healing in them Soraka, Janna Should make sure that they all have 3 points in Perseverance because it increases those heals by 4% which is a small amount but adds up in lane phase and when soraka wishes healing 5 people for 1k each +4%=200 more healing done. You guys can do math and use your own common sense to pick which one of these fits your champion/team comp better. Hope this brings an end to this discussion on the forums which is very stupid IMO.

endlessxaura

07-25-2011

I believe that perseverance is useful on a Veigar O.O Combined with his passive, that stacks up to a good amount, and if you farm correctly, you will piss out your mana quickly

ninjaipod

07-27-2011

bump. usefull.

PhilSushi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalems View Post
Tangent: Morde should never get any regen itembesides Hextech gunblade cause morde with a gun is a Badass.

Actaully comment: Getting perveverance on champions with super high burst heals, Mundo, singed, taric, morde, and teams with a lot of healing in them Soraka, Janna Should make sure that they all have 3 points in Perseverance because it increases those heals by 4% which is a small amount but adds up in lane phase and when soraka wishes healing 5 people for 1k each +4%=200 more healing done. You guys can do math and use your own common sense to pick which one of these fits your champion/team comp better. Hope this brings an end to this discussion on the forums which is very stupid IMO.
I'm pretty sure that Perseverance only affects your passive mana/hp regen. It does nothing for healing abilities.

MorikTheMad

07-27-2011

why are there 8 pages in this thread?

devo21an

07-27-2011

if you're a tank 4% makes a difference, if your a carry 6 seconds makes a difference, so they're both good. Just don't get perseverance if your a carry and you'll be fine

Arch

08-25-2011

Bump, very good to know.

M4nTiCoR3

08-25-2011

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that Perseverance only affects your passive mana/hp regen. It does nothing for healing abilities.
Last Time i checked it in game it appeared that it did indeed boost healing effects. I will have to check it again, but I use it in addition to Vlad's Tides of Blood and Spirit Visage to get some pretty epic levels of hp5 and better healing on my spells.

bluelibra

08-25-2011

I just tested it with Soraka in a test game using no other items, runes, or masteries.

0 points in Perseverance: 70 hp, exactly as it says in the tool tip.

3 points in Perseverance: 70 hp, no discernible change.

Assuming the 4% applied to the heal, the expected outcome would have been 72 or 73.

In conclusion: Perseverance does not apply to Heals.

Sir Moonedge

08-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalems View Post

Clearly this man is an idiot. 4% of 1000 is 20. LEARN MATH BRO. Plus It doesn't affect heals anyways