[Champion Concept] Lenard, the Lone Journeyman

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metal Capo

08-28-2012

Thanks for the review Yathz!

About his Q ability, let's just say that you can't just be armed with only a pistol and a rifle that has to reload each shot and you need at least a knife or a machete as last resort when someone manages to come up to you in melee. But meh, it's League of Legends :\
(Or in other words, the blade is meant to be used as a tool and not exactly a weapon since it is very blunt.)

Btw Updated

Seoshi

08-29-2012

AMAZING! ^_^ you had me interested from beginning to end ! <3 I love the idea of the portals, and it seems like you got all the numbers perfectly if you could write me a judgement for Selena i would be most greatful ^_^ i will definatly recommend this to anyone looking for a great champion, i look forward to seeing him on the fields of justice !

Metal Capo

08-29-2012

Ah thank you Forsaken Star, glad you liked him.

I might be able to write a champion judgement for your champion although my writings for judgements are a bit shorter than the standard champion judgement, but I will try at least.

Seoshi

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Capo View Post
Ah thank you Forsaken Star, glad you liked him.

I might be able to write a champion judgement for your champion although my writings for judgements are a bit shorter than the standard champion judgement, but I will try at least.
Thats not a problem, thanks alot ^_^ also, feel free to call me Star, and add me ingame? i would love to play with you

Metal Capo

08-29-2012

Added ye, Bumpin'

Wulffe

09-02-2012

Metal Capo there is literally nothing I can add to this.

The champion itself is presented very well and in great detail, is fairly balanced (from what I understand) and to make it better you went above and beyond what was needed for the core principles. I wish I could be of more use to you but I feel Lenard, the Lone Journeyman is one of the most complete champions I've seen. And trust me when I say that I've seen a lot of them. Great, great, GREAT work!

-C. Wulffe
CCF Council

Metal Capo

09-02-2012

Thank you for the review Wulffe, and acknowledgement is always useful to me ^_^

Metal Capo

09-09-2012

Any other comments?

NivagTheSwift

09-10-2012

I really see the potential in him. the portals especially.
so do the portals teleport him? and to what distance apart?
(if one was placed in spawn and another on an enemy might be a little to far xD )
a good combo i see me using if he was to come into the leauge would be.
his kick and the portals.
you kick the enemy into the portal and you go in the other one. you end up in front of him and you could finish them just my thoughts
thanks for the feedback!

Metal Capo

09-10-2012

Thanks for the review ShadowStalker1.

To clarify more about the Mirrored Portals, both portals cannot be used at the same time, but only the first one to enter the range of the portal will trigger the teleportation to the other portal and both portals will be destroyed on use. But I do like how you are thinking about his ganking combo. (Plus there are many ways that you can use the portals such as Teleporting in your jungler right next to your lane opponent. <Hide the portal in the bush and wait for your jungler to get into position then throw the second portal right next to your opponent> just one of my strategies, although there are more to discover by other players ;P). And I am still thinking about the delay time before Lenard is able to use the portals himself. The 1st portal will be your secondary range indicator for the 2nd portal, so you have two range indicators that you must abide with: casting range and 1st portal range adding a bit of difficulty