Draven is kinda broken ...????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kal3xion

06-06-2012

Draven

I was thrilled from the video on chanpion spotlight so i decide to buy the bundle pack.

And now i kinda want my money back kiddin.

So Q skill needs a good revanmp and here is my suggestion ...

Enemies should not be aware about the place axe drops cause it a braindead on how to lock you down.

Damage doesnt scale as well as other Range , Carry champions.
Graves
Caitlyn
Miss fortune etc.

Also doenst have a decent burst or do a sustain dmg.

keep up 2 spinning axes is a pain in the but cause if axe landing location is where minion standing there is no way you catch it.
Also if you have to spinning axes active you cant overlap miniions to catch it... you should go all the way around. DUHHHH

This toon needs a fix .... an he needs it now....

Here is my suggestion ...

Dont mess with damage ratios 1st try to implement one landing place for both axe's and then we will see .

P.S Its not OMG I CANT ONE SHOT PEOPLE LIKE DARIUS thread so keep trolling to minimum.

P.S 2 I'm BOLD addict so sorry

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Stutter-step. It's a thing.

Tricarritops

06-06-2012

Riot finally made a ranged ad champion that has a high skill cap. Crying over high skill cap ensues.

Leone Cavaliere

06-06-2012

Draven's bouncing blade is just broken in general. I'm chasing an enemy and all of a sudden Draven's running pass the **** blade's return.... Rage insues!

He's too technical for a ranged AD... Bouncing blades should be changed, or screw it, never use them... nearly pointless to rely on it against certain champs.

My suggestion, why not a passive like Teemo's Poison, or hell just make it a Physical Nuke like Nasus Q. I think the first ever Ranged Wukong, Nasus, garen, etc like Q would be amazing :3 Make'em bounce, but catching all these richochets are a pain in the arse.

Gl0um

06-06-2012

****, he's not op, plz Riot, everytime the first month the new champ is op, rework him to be like that so they'll be happy.

I have to say : TY RIOT, no ~#~{#{ new OP champ for once, TY.

kal3xion

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricarritops View Post
Riot finally made a ranged ad champion that has a high skill cap. Crying over high skill cap ensues.
High skill cap ?

So i assume you played him and you feel fine with him??

Or you are just another Darius who goes afka after 3 deaths ?

LordPopple

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seneschal Savan View Post
He's too technical for a ranged AD.
That's a really terrible argument.

Requiring more of the player is not a flaw, and frankly I'm happy to finally have another champ, especially an AD, that has more to his gameplay than last hitting and not focusing the tank.

Draven is a champ that requires a player to understand and master his mechanics. Hopefully in time he will become another champion that rewards skillfully play with high end results in the same way previously ignored champs like Urgot and Rumble have.

Leone Cavaliere

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordPopple View Post
previously ignored champs like Urgot and Rumble have.
What exactly is wrong with Urgot and Rumble? Rumble is pretty **** easy especially to pick up, and Urgot is kinda well... aside from fugly at times OP with that bizarre range, which Cait can be envious of.

Draven and Rumble are two champions that shouldn't be compared. ESPECIALLY cause they are two different type of champ, ones a Physical/Tank/Mage type deal, the other is a Ranged AD.

ZeruFenrir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

He does have a very high skill cap, but his damage is insane if you can keep the axes going. I think it balances out overall, his difficulty bar should honestly be a lot higher.

ArchlordCevic

06-06-2012

Right now I am having issues with his range. Any gap closing ability can just wreck me when i go to throw an axe, or a gp parley to the face. Hes just to squishy to have to get that close. And I think if your standing still the axe should just land back on you, just for farmings sake.