Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL never loads.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JesusChryslr

06-06-2012

I always have problems loading the game and this time I have one that I can't get rid of. Not really sure where I can post this but every time I try to open up the patcher, all that happens is the league of legends Logo pops up in the center of my screen and then... nothing changes. I can do it over and over again and all I get is the logo. Any ideas?

Centuros

06-06-2012

This happens to me a lot... and then later it works again. Then the next day, it's broken for a while again...

JesusChryslr

06-06-2012

If it helps I ran a system recovery yesterday.

JesusChryslr

06-06-2012

Really appreciate any help I can get it :3.

s s p a c e s s

06-06-2012

I have a way you might be able to fix since I recently just fixed a problem similar to this.

So I went to controlpanel<Uninstall a Program<right click LoL< change< repair wizard opens < repair

= fixed.