Gift a Summoner! Presents champions!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Witfits

06-06-2012

With how well League of Legends is doing with constant updates and lovely new champions and not to add Refer a Friend! I feel strongly that League of Legends should allow for one summoner to give a gift or present to another summoner! May it be Champions or Champion skins Riot can decide but this little addition would be quite lovely!

Summary for those that hate reading;

Gift a Champion!
1 summoner to another
Builds a friendly loving community!!!

I just see Steam with their Gift program and it works wonders and just thought that it would be a nice addition into something for people to do!

Witfits

06-06-2012

Any feedback?

Korzamasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

A gifting system would be awesome.
Personally iv got a lot of friends who play LoL, and on their birthdays i have given them RP by putting a key logger on their computer and finding out their password, but some of my friends don't live in the same country as me, so i'd have to go to a.. dun Dun DUUUUUUUN! A GAME STORE! also sunlight burns my skin, so yeah.
I would really like to see a gifting system of some sort incorporated into LoL because i believe it would help strengthen the friendships between summoners and would be enjoyable and convenient for a lot of summoners.

SvenneBanan17

06-07-2012

I agree I would love to see a gift system on LOL

Scarecow14

06-07-2012

i just want everyone to be happy :'(