I'll be honest I hate being either support or jungler...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

05-31-2012

If only because there is no appreciation what so ever.

If you lose everyone blames you, if you win its like you didn't do a thing.

Nobody respects you and if they do they probably Jungler or Support often themselves.

It sucks because more often than not you end up becoming the scapegoat for everyone to point the finger at.

So to anybody that Jungler or plays support often and tends to main either one...let it be known you have nothing but my deepest and unflinching respect.

Even no Especially if you play jungle Eve.

BlackJesus101

05-31-2012

plays support "omfg wheres the heals im only walking into every single blitz hook and tanking turret u shouldve healed me more"
plays jungle anything "omfg why arent u in all lanes at all times and still farming jungle ur not babysitting enough and it got us all killed report this nub jungler"

FiascoReborn

05-31-2012

Funny those are the two roles i play.

Jiggly Johnson

05-31-2012

every thing IS bot lanes and junglers fault. even if top lane feeds before the jungler can reach level 2.

I CANNOT EVEN

06-01-2012

The number one reason I lose games is because a lane other than bot lane fed, or simply lost and let their lane roam and get kills in other lanes.

I do indeed main support, and I love it, and am good at it. I often manage to get my AD carry partner fed, and he ends up being a major factor in the games we play, but sometimes, there is simply nothing you can do against a fed toplane, mid, or jungle. It's all dependent on everyone doing well, not just your own lane.

Proletaria

06-01-2012

Those roles are a lot more fun after you use the ignore button when appropriate.

OriginalJack

06-01-2012

Those are my two favorite roles... I think it's because i just hate cs'ing.

Jiggly Johnson

06-01-2012

accept the blame, even for things not your fault. don't let your ego get in tthe way.

Jiggly Johnson

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by accuracy1st View Post
every thing IS bot lanes and junglers fault. even if top lane feeds before the jungler can reach level 2.
fyi, i was just joking. why the down vote? don't get a joke? ok.

Blaine Tog

06-01-2012

Yeah, I like jungling and love supporting, but neither role has the ability to turn a seriously failing game around.