Graves even better than before!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axiom Prime

06-06-2012

Well played Riot, I applaud you on this buff! Graves was beastly before, but this definitely brought him more in line with Vayne for damage output! Thank you so much!

Technician Tim

06-06-2012

you know they took damage from him right >.> <.< >.>

now you really have to build bruiser graves if you want to do the same damage, because all 3 bullets need to land to deal same buckshot damage

i don't really care personally i have armor pen runes so i can just stand back and right-click until i get my IE and frozen mallet

Axiom Prime

06-06-2012

They took damage from the max range of Buckshot, but added damage to the up close and personal Buckshot. So it's actually a buff if you play agressively with Graves.

DonnFirinne

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VargasX87 View Post
They took damage from the max range of Buckshot, but added damage to the up close and personal Buckshot. So it's actually a buff if you play agressively with Graves.
Which you're supposed to do, because he's on the "tanky" side of AD ranges

Axiom Prime

06-06-2012

Exactly, and this definitely feels like it brings him more in line with Vayne imo.

b0rg

06-06-2012

I can't be bothered to do the math, but, don't you have to hit a target with all 3 bullets to make this a buff? Just checkin'.

Queen Sejuani

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcharles07 View Post
you know they took damage from him right >.> <.< >.>

now you really have to build bruiser graves if you want to do the same damage, because all 3 bullets need to land to deal same buckshot damage

i don't really care personally i have armor pen runes so i can just stand back and right-click until i get my IE and frozen mallet

No you don't. His Buckshot was good in the laning phase, then later on it was just used in teamfights to mash to apply some AoE damage. Graves' real damage comes from his Auto attacks with Quickdraw, when he has bought some core items. (IE/BT)