Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Arrick

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Arrick

Member

06-06-2012

Noticing the influx of Ask X, I've decided to make my own!

No, you may not pet the hydra.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1614


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrabbierComic40

Senior Member

06-06-2012

Quote:
Ask Arrick:
Noticing the influx of Ask X, I've decided to make my own!

No, you may not pet the hydra.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1614


yup...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

06-06-2012

I do recall that almost all the ask threads are champion based


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Arrick

Member

06-06-2012

This is a champion, errr, my own creation!

Well go say that to "Ask the Janitor"'s thread

But whatever, don't ask questions


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrabbierComic40

Senior Member

06-07-2012

Quote:
Ask Arrick:
This is a champion, errr, my own creation!

Well go say that to "Ask the Janitor"'s thread

But whatever, don't ask questions


his thread was kinda hilarious and it had to do with Lol
yours not so much


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-07-2012

Yeah, Ask the Janitor made sense to some degree. It presented an interesting view from someone who worked behind the scenes. The rest of the Ask threads are either champions or other denizens of the rift. Arrick is niether, and don't go saying that he's a champion you made up. That doesn't count in the slightest.

There isn't an "Ask Jay" or "Ask Rawr", to use them as examples, and they're more established in the forum than you are. I don't mean to sound like a banhammer-happy, dirtbaggish self-appointed moderator, but this thread can't happen. Maybe there's a champ you like that isn't taken, have you checked? If there's a free slot, post in the thread listing the all the running Ask threads and ask if you can use it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

06-07-2012

There is an Ask Kaz thread but that is actually at RP thread called the break room so it doesn't count FYI before you bring up the argument

Now we shall let the thread die


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-07-2012

We say as we keep bumping it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrabbierComic40

Senior Member

06-07-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
We say as we keep bumping it


((yus,now let there be mustaches))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chake14u

Recruiter

06-11-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
Yeah, Ask the Janitor made sense to some degree. It presented an interesting view from someone who worked behind the scenes. The rest of the Ask threads are either champions or other denizens of the rift. Arrick is niether, and don't go saying that he's a champion you made up. That doesn't count in the slightest.

There isn't an "Ask Jay" or "Ask Rawr", to use them as examples, and they're more established in the forum than you are. I don't mean to sound like a banhammer-happy, dirtbaggish self-appointed moderator, but this thread can't happen. Maybe there's a champ you like that isn't taken, have you checked? If there's a free slot, post in the thread listing the all the running Ask threads and ask if you can use it.


Actually, they are all taken.

At first I thought Brand wasn't, then apparently somebody made him, so that was out of the question.

I hate Corki, don't ask me why, but I hate him.

Thought Evelynn wasn't taken, then saw "The Widowmaker"

Went through many others, but still all of them were taken.

Even flipping ask Draven!

Too bad I have too many heads for me to make moustaches D:

Errrr, wrong account *woops*


12